• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Northvold - Viking themed map

Would you like to see this map at MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Hard to decide, because of the lack of photos

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
Wise words.
Yeah I am also pretty tired of having people who are telling me what to do. Sometimes I just want to be my own boss and build whatever I want, wherever I want. Lost Ridge (no advertising) is a good example of the cons in making a map with a team. Some guys just added like thousands of easter eggs and signs with their names everywhere. Suddenly meteors was added all round the map and I after a while I got bored of continue on it. But being a member of a team has its pros to.
Well, I am not the only one working on this map, so I'm fine, thanks for the "invitation" though :)

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I may spam this thread, but please tell me if you need any help. I really LOVE the idea of this map and I would appreciate if I could just take a look at the map or maybe even help you with it.

I will apply for building it if you want me to ;)

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
I may spam this thread, but please tell me if you need any help. I really LOVE the idea of this map and I would appreciate if I could just take a look at the map or maybe even help you with it.

I will apply for building it if you want me to ;)
Thanks A LOT(!) for the awesome feedback, really keeps us going! :D We are having a little break for the weekend, just doing some minor detail stuff, but of corse you could join! We need some moooooooar peoooople to help, and I know you're good at building. Please PM me? ;)

mekval

Experienced
Reaction score
NEEEEECCCCRRRROOOOO But anyways this map is very cool:)

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
We officially kinda put this project aside, and I am helping a Norwegian YouTuber with making a server atm, where I know my work would be used for something. Thanks a lot for the critisism, it has helped me to learn a lot more and try to do new stuff :)

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe spend the little but more time on those houses and ships! A little more detail goes a long way. Other than that its pretty good. I just hope you didn't use vannila terrain!!!!

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
Maybe spend the little but more time on those houses and ships! A little more detail goes a long way. Other than that its pretty good. I just hope you didn't use vannila terrain!!!!
Well, as I have said, we closed the project, we aren't working on it anymore... And also you wish already came true, the terrain is not vanilla, but custom generated.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci