• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Northvold - Viking themed map

Would you like to see this map at MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Hard to decide, because of the lack of photos

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
A

Aedrift

Could I help build? I'm the co owner of Team Scattershot build team :p Lemme build :)

Preian2

Tribute
Reaction score
Well... The map is good, but aren't you overreacting now hwracer? Teweran got to be one of the best maps I have ever seen. Keep up the good work Crackling :D

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I want to see this map in MCSG when it's done!

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
Apply for Team Elite ;)
I don't want to have people telling me what to do all the time, I want to be creative on my own, with other people I know, where all of us decide... Otherwise, I probably would ;)

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice map, Community made, guessing built with a build team and a perfect for a MCSG Map. I like how the pictures looked with the shaders mods. I would love to see this in MCSG and I wish you all the best.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I don't want to have people telling me what to do all the time, I want to be creative on my own, with other people I know, where all of us decide... Otherwise, I probably would ;)
Wise words.
Yeah I am also pretty tired of having people who are telling me what to do. Sometimes I just want to be my own boss and build whatever I want, wherever I want. Lost Ridge (no advertising) is a good example of the cons in making a map with a team. Some guys just added like thousands of easter eggs and signs with their names everywhere. Suddenly meteors was added all round the map and I after a while I got bored of continue on it. But being a member of a team has its pros to.

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
Nice map, Community made, guessing built with a build team and a perfect for a MCSG Map. I like how the pictures looked with the shaders mods. I would love to see this in MCSG and I wish you all the best.
Thanks! :) And BTW, I didn't use shaders mod, I am just awesome at image editing xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci