• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Old Client - Check thread

Like the Client?

• Yes!

Votes: 50 74.6%
  • No. - <- Comment with reason or Pm.

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Its Beautiful.

Votes: 15 22.4%

• Total voters

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not a minimap, just a map that looks kinda like a minimap, but is only accessible when not in game (Like texture packs. Without optifine, you can only open that from the main menu.)

When I said minimap, I just meant that it would look kinda like one, even though it doesn't function as one whatsoever. (since you can't access it in game, you cannot refer to it in game. I don't see why this would be a problem since you can download the maps anyway.)

A side note as well: Like I said, no need to rush these kinds of things, either. If you are still new to this stuff, that might be a bit much to tackle. Work on a few smaller things first (like the server number and stuff), it'll be better that way in the end. Start small, and slowly work your way up.
Yeah but now I understand what you mean :p

Lhos

Survivor
Reaction score
A custom set of achievements for MCSG would be awesome, assuming such a thing is possible. Could include both skill and milestone achievements. A pair of examples off the top of my head - skill achievements are things like getting a triple kill (3 kills in a short time), while opening 1000 chests is a milestone achievement.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A custom set of achievements for MCSG would be awesome, assuming such a thing is possible. Could include both skill and milestone achievements. A pair of examples off the top of my head - skill achievements are things like getting a triple kill (3 kills in a short time), while opening 1000 chests is a milestone achievement.
Could look into this, not sure if I am able to do with my experience in coding but I will find out more :3

Just had a quick search and it seem's that they would be easy to code it, the only problem is I am not sure about amounts like open 1000 chests or kill 3 players need to look more into that :p

liquidew

Spectator
Reaction score
BTW, some people are unable to see their own capes after going "third person mode" please fix this :D no rush though..

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
BTW, some people are unable to see their own capes after going "third person mode" please fix this :D no rush though..
Out of my control for that because it's another mod, I am unsure why it doesn't work for some people. :l

liquidew

Spectator
Reaction score
If you can add a way to fix the items disappearing from inv. glitch you will become my favorite mod of all the mods.
Hey mate, there's no mod to fix this, its the cause of slow internet or slow in retrieving from chest, especially at corn. So the fix is either get a better internet or dont go to corn at all.

Reaction score
Adding MCSG achievements would be awesome.

The only problem with this is: Where is the "Quit game" button? ._.

CrewCraft

Tribute
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci