• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

*One Month Iron Donor Contest*Give me the most random paragraph you can possibly think of

Reaction score
So then I woke up, the plane was moving rapidly. Then all of a sudden the pilot Zeebarg said "Time to drop the Babies Phil" And I said "Aww heck Naw" So I just jumped out of the plane and landed on a cake. My butt was warm. Then the Keyboard eating cows laughed at me. I felt so anxious. I decided to become the worlds best structure. So I squeezed into a ball painted myself pink and harden. Then I decided being the letter 7 was not a good idea. I picked up the house and gave it to an old container. I liked frames that day.

The end.

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
I couldn’t believe my eyes as I rushed through the solid doors. I didn’t t think my high school was this bizarre but proven with the prom theme, they were. The theme was called ‘Flashing Fudge Nuggets’. The name disgusted me for some reason but I was drooling uncontrollably at the table of chocolate covered chicken nuggets. I eventually met up with a few gal friends and we were getting quite tipsy at just the aroma of the men wearing perfume around us. You see, at my school both genders change the smell of cologne and perfume with each other, so the whole room smelled like dandelions with a hint of leaky urine. Don’t ask.
I was very nervous to see my crush was actually there! He was dashing in his electric pink suit making me quite sweaty and anxious. I looked down to be surprised by a puddle of my own sweat! I quickly tried to disguise it by wrapping toilet paper around my legs and hoping to impersonate a mummy as my dress. Just then some hands grab my shoulders and I jumped a hundred feet tripping on some alligator someone left from the last night.
“Woo you scared me!” I gurgled.
“Aye sorry,” I realized my crush was the one who was talking and I tried to keep my cool.
“So what brings you here?” I ask in a hopeful seductive voice.
“Well I needed SOME place to rock my sexy suit, what do you think?” He asked while lifting his eyebrows up and down. I knew right then he was into me.
“You look like you belong in the circus.” I blurt out and I start to laugh at my remark making me snort like a baboon.
“Uh well thanks. Want to go dance?” He asked bluntly.
I decided to play Miss Volunteer tonight. Like if he said: “Want to go bash your head in a wall?” “Sure!” I’d say
“Of course I would want to dance!” I reply while swooning.

We made it off to the dance floor and started the robot. Before I knew it, the fattest kid in our school shows up. Apparently the fudge nuggets got to him with some kind of disease and he threw up on EVERYone. But I have to say, it tasted quite good.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is a tragic love story. Of a boy and girl... They were perfect for eachother in every way. But on their wetting day a squirrel who was half human came and murdered the girl. The boy fell into a long and tragic depression. But his life was not over... He went outside for the first time in years and found the squirrel sitting on a park bench. The man asked the squirrel why he had done killed the girl. The squirrel replied, It was not my fault!! A demon ice cream cone made me! The man then continued walking and stepped out a grape who let out a little whine. Then the man saw a beautiful girl walking in a field. He promptly said hi and went into a coma for the rest of his life. A few days later a man named Matt was robbed of everything he had! He then started living under a bridge, but was framed by a demon Ice cream cone for stealing from a jewelry store, Matt then spent the rest of his life in prison dreaming that he might someday be free. Several years later, a bacca was walking around when he happened across a Ice cream cone. He stepped on it and destroyed it completely. But then he came across a man named r00barb who was looking for his pants. The bacca decided to help r00barb and the two set out on an epic quest to find r00barbs pants. But r00barb accidentally let out a huge gas bomb that vaporized the bacca with its stench! r00barb then broke into tears and wept for his friend. But he still needed to find his pants, so he continued on his jerney. At one point he came across a man pretending to be a gold fish and had a very spirited conversation about donuts with him. BUT a demon spirit that was freed when the bacca crushed the ice cream cone came and took control of r00barb. But the spirit went mad because of how stupid r00barb was and vanished from the world forever. r00barb traveled to many different places and met many odd people. But He died six days before he met Tactical Toilet and was never seen again. A WINDOW FAN DIED. During his child hood a monk ate a lot of pizza. He loved to watch movies in the future and eat chivalry for lunch. His favorite food was pasta with a lot of bravery. And stuffing with pride. Then he choked on a baccas liver and fell into a trance put on him by a demon spirit who had recently found his way back into the world. HENS was his name, but he loved chickens like father and huge for the lot of pinecones loves cookies. Then the demon spirit was slain by smelly cheese who would die to a after shock from ball lightning. But the day before yesterday he died. Then a squirrel who was half human got married to a really ugly naked mole rat. They loved each other and lived happily ever after until the squirrels wife was murdered by Tactical Toilet. Then the squirrel Choked on laughter when a funny bunny told him a joke. Then the bunny ate a dinasour and enjoyed his life forever! The end. Or was it! For a Harry guy who played guitar had learned the ways of darkness and spawned a demon spirit into the world. He then played sexy music that blasted everyone to the sky's. the world had ended. BUT THEN! A sacred spike had used its skills to get the most powerful people in the universe to follow it and together they defeated the Harry guy and the demon spirit. Then they all lived happily ever after until a black hole killed everything.

I hope this isn't to long :/

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
There once was a golden orange that was said to make wishes come true. It was said to be hidden in an evil forest so a hero went into the forest and killed all the evil sheep. But when they died they would turn inside out and become pigs the hero killed the pigs but the pigs turned back into sheep. The hero ran deeper into the forest he soon relized that everything was backwards. The crows could not fly, the lions could. The trees were made of dirt and the ground of wood. The hero found the orange and said "I wish to have a sandwich!" and he took a bit. But he forgot he was alergic to oranges and he died. The End

Reactions: Sam

Slumpfy

Diamond
Reaction score
Sometimes i crack open multiple bananas at one time and eat a snickers bar with my toes, while wearing a goose beak on my fore head.

xEpiz

Tribute
Reaction score
A man and his dog were walking along a road. The man was enjoying the scenery, when it suddenly occurred to him that he was dead. He remembered dying, and that his faithful dog had been dead for many years. He wondered where the road was leading them. After a while, they came to a high, white stone wall along one side of the road. It looked like fine marble. As he reached the wall, he saw a magnificent gate in the arch, and the street that led to the gate made from pure gold. He and the dog walked toward the gate, and as he got closer, he saw a man at a desk to one side.
When he was close enough, he called out, "Excuse me, where are we?"
"This is heaven, sir," the man answered.
"Wow! Would you happen to have some water? We have traveled far," the man said.
"Of course, sir. Come right in, and I'll have some ice water brought right up."
The man gestured, and the gate began to open.
"Can my friend," gesturing toward his dog, "come in, too?" the traveler asked.
"I'm sorry, sir, but we don't accept pets."
The man thought a moment, remembering all the years this dog remained loyal to him and then turned back toward the road and continued the way he had been going. After another long walk he came to a plain dirt road, which led through a farm gate that looked as if it had never been closed. There was no fence. As he approached the gate, he saw a man inside, leaning against a tree and reading a book.
"Excuse me!" he called to the reader. "Do you have any water? We have traveled far."
"Yes, sure, there's a faucet over there." The man pointed to a place that couldn't be seen from outside the gate. "Come on in and help yourself."
"How about my friend here?" the traveler gestured to his dog.
"There should be a bowl by the faucet; he is welcome to share."
They went through the gate, and sure enough, there was an old-fashioned faucet with a bowl beside it. The traveler filled the bowl and took a long drink himself, then he gave some to the dog. When they were full, he and the dog walked back toward the man who was standing by the tree waiting for them.
"What do you call this place?" the traveler asked.
"This is heaven," was the answer.
"Well, that's confusing," the traveler said. "The man down the road said that was heaven, too."
"Oh, you mean the place with the gold street and pearly gates? Nope. That's hell."
"Doesn't it make you mad for them to use your name like that?"
"No. We're just happy that they screen out the folks who'd leave their best friends behind in exchange for material things."
The end...............................or is it?
COPYRIGHT MOFO.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci