• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Opinions on New Maps

Do you like the new maps

• Yes

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • Potato

Votes: 31 38.8%

• Total voters

MegaDani900

Career
Reaction score
Ok here is my opinion about the new maps:

Fortune Island : I think its a very nice map because the scenery is really awesome and i love such a theme :) I also like the secrets on the map. But i played it only 2 times so far :/ 8/10

Rugged Lands: This map is Ok. I played it once and got fisted at spawn because its hard to escape the spawn without getting fisted :p But i found a Potion of regeneration and then i won xD But anyway the map is really well built with the nice terraforming and the buildings. 6/10

Treacherous Heights: I really like this map. It looks awesome and the terraforming is very good as well :) The buildings are beautiful and i like the snow theme :D Enough said about this cool map. 9/10 :D

Moonbase 9: Well, i like the theme of the map and the ideas to let it look like ur on the moon. But i think its hard to have a good fight in one of those hallways :p But in my opinion the map is okay. 5/10

Lost Mine: Okay, i like the idea to build a map in a mine but i think ( a bit) that it is just like the old solar frost without snow xD. But i enjoyed to play the map. 6/10

Solar Frost II: As i saw the map for the first time i was like ---> O.O! What happened to the old lovely solar frost . The spawn with the different snow types is terrible to pvp on and i think this remake is worse than the original one :/ It´s like they destroyed some areas with tnt and set snow over it xD All in all i dont like this map and i would rather play the old one :( 3/10

Hellgames: Forest,Forest,Forest thats all i can say :p But yea i think it´s a bit boring to paly this map and confusing xD ( I searched the spawn for like 10 minutes :p ) but i also think it brings the old feeling of the real hunger/survivalgames back but thats the only good point :/. 2/10

That´s my personal opinion about the new maps :p

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
My opinions on the maps:

Fortune Island: I built it so I won't be biased, though most people I talked too seem to like it
NA

Treacherous Heights: Favourite map apart from my own added, I like the buildings and the scenery is great
8/10

Rugged Lands: Terraforming is not to my liking but the rest of it is pretty good. I can see myself liking it after a few more rounds
7.5/0

Moonbase9: I think the base is too unmemorable and the terraforming outside is meh the whole map is meh
5/10

Solar Frost 2: I really don't understand why people hate on it, it's the original but better.
For what it's meant for, 9/10

HellGames: It's really hard to see what direction I should go in, and a bit jarring, not to many landmarks.
6/10

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Treacherous Heights : 8/10
Love the corn and the mountain is so cool
I dont the flatness of the wilderness and lack of chests distributed in the wilds.
Gameplay can sometimes get boring

Moon base 9: 7.5/10
I love the main space station and the tunnels. And the darkness is cool.
Dislike the Terra forming and sometimes the buildings lack detail. And the terrain could've been made to look more moony.

Solar frost 2: 8/10
And improved version of solar frost... Which I never really liked. I guess I could see myself liking this one though.

Lost mine: 6/10
I think the tunnels where made using TNT , but other than that its a fairly decent map in terms of gameplay. I also love all the traps.

Didn't play any of the others and I obviously can't rate my own :p

Cazmax

Platinum
Reaction score
I won on MoonBase 9 first time playing, but it was lagging quite a lot for everyone on server. Not sure if thats the map or the server. Lost Mine is great, nice close quarters. Its a bit like solar frost but you can set people on fire which is great for me

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like moonbase9 the best because of the dimly lit outside, its so much fun to just like run around and lose your opponent then like appear right behind them.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Haven't gotten to play all of them but I really like Treacherous Heights and Fortune Island! <3

yankees19971

Experienced
Reaction score
I hate the new solor frost no epic fights at corn 2/10 the old one is better get rid of a map have both of solor frost

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
The only new map I played was Treacherous Heights. I dislike the map for one reason and one reason only; I can never find the entrance to the cornucopia, so I always end up missing refill and end up dying in a poor, shallow hole all by my lonesome. :(

DamonKBrown

Tribute
Reaction score
Moonbase9 in my opinion is DEFIANTLY the best new map. Unlike some other maps this one seems to have the most variety and it doesn't seem like I'm playing another map which seems familiar.

One downside though it that there is alot of tier 2's on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci