• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Our new deathmatch, your thoughts!

Do you like this new setup?

• Yes (Please explain below)

Votes: 116 55.2%
  • No (Please explain below)

Votes: 94 44.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I actually don't get the majority of you guys.
Are you in a rush when you play?
Do you need to be somewhere on time?

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
Stijn Ditto to you my friend. Ditto to you. I dont see why people have to have the games so short. Atleast make it a reasonable time before the death match starts (such as 40-60 mins).

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Stijn Ditto to you my friend. Ditto to you. I dont see why people have to have the games so short. Atleast make it a reasonable time before the death match starts (such as 40-60 mins).
I'm glad somebody finally agrees with me :)

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm glad somebody finally agrees with me :)
Lol i agree because 1 refil isn't quite enough u need that 2nd one in there to provide a chance for the people who didnt get corn on first night to strike back (assuming they know where alot of tier 2 chests are besides the corn chests) as well. Plus i dont see whats so bad about a full hour i mean it is an hour but who really cares (not directed at the people who care :p) its just an hour.

D

Dyon123

When the sand falls, I lagg pretty hard... Also I noticed a bug:
When the in-game timer is <1 minute and there are for example 4 players left, if someone get killed the deathmatch countdown will countdown in the arena too, when the 60 second countdown finished in the arena, the players will get warped again and fall in the lava.

Please got a better solution to make the field smaller, the sand lagg's too hard...

Reaction score
I like the system i just wondered ca nyou run at all because the other day i went to run towards but i kept being teleported from were i started ?

CaptainFlapjack_

Spectator
Reaction score
I really think this us a bad idea, it favours the ones who camp at the cornocopia a lot more and I don't get a chance to follow my drsired route around the map and get all the chests I want. Still an hour is a bit to much for 24 people but 20 is to little, perhaps 35 would be better as for the others I think an hour is long enough. I think having so many people in deathmatch is bad because the people who went to the cornocopia will have gotten more gear faster and therefore win more easily if the others haven't had time to get more stuff. Still the arena is pretty cool

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
I like the arena idea but not the number of people or the time limit. I play mainly 24 and I have had to go up against teams in the deathmatch a lot lately and I cant deal with them. If the time were longer I could figure out a way to seperate the 2 or 3 and not have to face 2 of them in the deathmatch.

Reactions: Le0

1jmw11

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't really like this system. Mostly its the new arena thats bothering, tping to a different map can lag ALOT for some people, and they can't escape the falling sand. The timing for 24T games I don't like all that much, at about 7 min 30 sec is about when chest refil where most people can get ingots and ect. for crafting but on maps like the new one, the only crafting tabels are at corn, and the mountain. now a person not well equiped person, (me in this instance) has some armor, no sword and a bow, and he's half way towards the dome, he attempts to get up the mountain to make an iron sword, gold boots, and 8 more arrows, knowing the others have iron or chain armor and posibly a diamond sword the arrows would come in handy. But along the way the dm starts and doesn't get to craft and dies. Note: I would be ok with possibly 40 to 45 min timer for a 24T game.

bobjon

Tribute
Reaction score
I really think this us a bad idea, it favours the ones who camp at the cornocopia a lot more and I don't get a chance to follow my drsired route around the map and get all the chests I want. Still an hour is a bit to much for 24 people but 20 is to little, perhaps 35 would be better as for the others I think an hour is long enough. I think having so many people in deathmatch is bad because the people who went to the cornocopia will have gotten more gear faster and therefore win more easily if the others haven't had time to get more stuff. Still the arena is pretty cool
The cornucopia is supposed to be OP so more people go there and the games end faster. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci