• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Our new deathmatch, your thoughts!

Do you like this new setup?

• Yes (Please explain below)

Votes: 116 55.2%
  • No (Please explain below)

Votes: 94 44.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demigod

Spectator
Reaction score
i don't like only having the chests refill once maybe you chould give the poor another chance by the second night if not the previous chest successor is camping there already because most of the time if u can get to corn by night your nearly guaranteed to win because theres diamond and armor and all that good stuff to help you win also add in the workbenches again on maybe some other locations because that might be the thing that gives people a chance instead of having to risk going at corn where you are REALLY exposed

paddomaster

Spectator
Reaction score
20 minutes is realy realy to short. but indeed 60 is to much so and that new erea is a little exaggerated. but im realy in about the time. I was thinking 24 tributes: 30, 48 tributes: 40-45 minutes and 150: 50-60 minutes. and the dead match haves to be with 2 people. the dead match was just man to man and not with 3 thats not cool. maybe on a 120 server you can start it with more but please do not bunnies up your awesome PVP system.

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
20 minutes is realy realy to short. but indeed 60 is to much so and that new erea is a little exaggerated. but im realy in about the time. I was thinking 24 tributes: 30, 48 tributes: 40-45 minutes and 150: 50-60 minutes. and the dead match haves to be with 2 people. the dead match was just man to man and not with 3 thats not cool. maybe on a 120 server you can start it with more but please do not bunnies up your awesome PVP system.
The deathmatch system never change, only the arena that change. Even before the update, deathmatch is done if the time limit reaches or there are only 2 people left.

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
Im not one of the people who lag at the deathmatch, but I got screwed over by it when I got teleported into the lava, Plus all my tactics for deathmatch no longer work. I like the non-involvement of the specs with the arrows, but as one of the people who HAVE to play with a short/tiny render distance I don't see anything of the deathmatch. I don't like it, basically, I think the old deathmatch is better.

StCamel

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't understand what people are saying about to short time. I loved the new 24 player when there was only 20 minutes. Much more exciting. And the rush is the fun thing. Before this system, the games usually held on in 40 minutes. Now i feel very sad because you changed the most awesome feature. PLease change it back.

I can see 20 minutes being hard for noobs, you don't get as many chests, but i also thinks it encourage to learn good chest routes and value the chests at corn more.

Here's a great thing about 20 minutes games; teams won't grow as strong, they won't get the same pro armour and that makes teams more vunerable.

So i saw that people were coplaining over map 1 and 3 to be too short, and yes i can agree with that. But map 2 NEEDS 20 minutes to be fun and exciting.

Why Chad, why?!

Sorry for my bad english!

StCamel

Tribute
Reaction score
I
30-40 minutes for a 24 game makes much more sense. If there's only 1 chest refill, only the lucky ones that are in the middle at that one time will make a very good chance to win. And why are all workbenches except the central one removed?
What do you mean by "the lucky ones". The chests always refills at the same time. It doesn't take that much skill to be at corn when they refill.

Didmister11

Tribute
Reaction score
Eventhough i have crap laptop for gaming i quite usually get in to deathmatch. Now becaue of this new Colosseum DM arena, i have like 2 fps so it is completely unplayable. So basically a brilliant server is ruined for me :( Thanks a bunch. Please change it back to the old arena so i can have fun on my fave server.

StCamel

Tribute
Reaction score
I think we should wait and see what mooman can fix, don't change this awesome feature without trying :)

Didmister11

Tribute
Reaction score
It is com
I think we should wait and see what mooman can fix, don't change this awesome feature without trying :)
The new arena is completely unplayable for me. I have 2 fps meaning i can't move or nothing. The new arena is punishing skilled players with rubbish laptops and computers

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
for me the arena lags a ton plus sometimes it will take a while for me to respawn so guys would already have a couple hits on me or i would spawn in lava :(

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Chad, I love the arena.
But the time limit takes away the fun. I think the games should all last an hour max and the deathmatch can be triggered at 3, thats cool.
Until the timelimit is more than 20 minutes I won't be playing since I had no fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci