• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Our new deathmatch, your thoughts!

Do you like this new setup?

• Yes (Please explain below)

Votes: 116 55.2%
  • No (Please explain below)

Votes: 94 44.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cballer1010

Spectator
Reaction score
Does any1 know y it says chuck tesla does not aprove of inventory tweaks? it getting really anoying. i have to open a chest like 3 times to get all the stuff cuz it keeps putting it bak into the chest idk y?

HotHeadJabs

Spectator
Reaction score
M
Does any1 know y it says chuck tesla does not aprove of inventory tweaks? it getting really anoying. i have to open a chest like 3 times to get all the stuff cuz it keeps putting it bak into the chest idk y?
Me Too :( Chad And The Team Fix It To Plz :)

Desdomena

Experienced
Reaction score
It's just because you're clicking to fast, it's to stop inventory tweaks that allow people to take everything at once. It's better that the alternative of hackers getting all the items.

Didmister11

Tribute
Reaction score
I had full iron armor and had the best stuff. I get teleported to the DM arena and my fps drops to 1 and to make it worse i had 3 guys team up on me. This is stupid if it weren't for the stupid lag i would have been able to take them out. Do us all a favour and take out the Arena until you have the lag problem fixed

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
What can be improved: Maybe make the game go for a bit longer. 30 minutes maybe?
And also please add a notification type thing telling youor counting down to the death match. Sometimes you may not see the time and you just get teleported straight there.
Other than that it is pretty good.

cballer1010

Spectator
Reaction score
It's just because you're clicking to fast, it's to stop inventory tweaks that allow people to take everything at once. It's better that the alternative of hackers getting all the items.
Yes, thats good, but it has been happening a lot lately and im pretty sure my clicking speed is the same as b4. so... idk maybe its for the best.

lord__ferrok

Spectator
Reaction score
this is the stupidest idea ever i hate it theirs barley any time to get go stuff and when you get telaported to the new arena it lags my computer to death and ever time i make it i die because my computer is lagging so much but map 3 is pretty cool

cballer1010

Spectator
Reaction score
ok this new thing with the sand arena for deathmatch is really laggy. i just lost in a game where i had full iron armor and an enchanted diamond sword to a person who had leather and gold armor. i dont even think i hit him more than 2 times it was that laggy.

cballer1010

Spectator
Reaction score
this is the stupidest idea ever i hate it theirs barley any time to get go stuff and when you get telaported to the new arena it lags my computer to death and ever time i make it i die because my computer is lagging so much but map 3 is pretty cool
same the lag in it is imposible to play with

gammarik

Survivor
Reaction score
I love the new deathmatch system! It actually changed the purpose i am feeling when playing! It makes me feel like you are just preparing for the deathmatch! I love that! But i would like a bit more time to get ready in the 24 tribute game. 10 more minutes would be enough, so that we have 30 min.

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
I say no, because there's too much lag in the beginning. Pretty much I get like 1 frame. I would really appreciate it if you remove it and bring back the old one. Here' s something that might help with the old one: after a certain amout of time (5 minutes) the remaining players die. This will be very helpful. :)

hymom

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey I like the the idea of of making the 24 servers 40 mins. I also like the falling sand at deathmatch but I think it makes my games too laggy and the second time I won I almost fell of because I lagged so much and I had full iron armour and a diamond sword. The thing is that during the game I was fine an was getting like 60 fps so I wasent sure what happend so if you could find any way of making it less laggy I would appreciate that very much thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci