• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Our new deathmatch, your thoughts!

Do you like this new setup?

• Yes (Please explain below)

Votes: 116 55.2%
  • No (Please explain below)

Votes: 94 44.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skittlesboy

Tribute
Reaction score
Pros:
None
Cons:
Chests restock once *
Short time limit *
Can have like a 10 person deathmatch *
Insane client lag
Can't watch the deathmatch to well, can't see who is who *
Always a winner *

Ok, the chests restocking once, I have won once because me and my teammate got the corn on the second night since the first person who got it didn't come back and payed for it later. *

The shorter time limit is just annoying, you can't get as many kills. *

I was in a death match of 8 with full iron armor and diamond sword, then everyone went after me, I took out 5 of them, but not the last 2. *

Client lag is just insane, I have seen multiple people lag back into the lava-Cheap death right there.

Being unable to see it is just plain annoying, I can't see who is winning and who is running. * (being able to fly is much better)

The always a winner is bad, if you can't get enough hits in five minutes on 1 person is not worthy of a kill, I have run from multiple people for a tie when all they had to do was shoot me with an arrow, not that hard to do. *
I completely agree with you about the deathmatch where all the crap people target you!
* = what I agree on

skittlesboy

Tribute
Reaction score
Wish I voted no! The only good thing is the deathmatch arena; for the contestants, for the SPECS it's crap because you cant see a thing!

potpourri

Spectator
Reaction score
I like the new 20 minute games and the 3 person deathmatch. My only complaint is the lag. Multiple times I have had full iron armor and a diamond sword and have lost to someone with leather armor and an iron sword because of the terrible lag.

HotHeadJabs

Spectator
Reaction score
It's just because you're clicking to fast, it's to stop inventory tweaks that allow people to take everything at once. It's better that the alternative of hackers getting all the items.
Well Thats How We WIN!!!

wildman26

Tribute
Reaction score
I think that the new time and deathmatch are very good as I know I hate it when their is no conflict for ages, the only problem is that this means that teams will always win, as they control the centre and get the good stuff when it refills. I particularly dislike it when large teams of 3 or up to 5 people completeley wreck the game because theirs no way a person like me who's on their own can win as during the deathmatch they gang up and I die very quick. The really good thing about the new time though, is that it's hard to get full iron armour and a diamond sword which made the old games really terrible as the underdog would lose.

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
I think that the new time and deathmatch are very good as I know I hate it when their is no conflict for ages, the only problem is that this means that teams will always win, as they control the centre and get the good stuff when it refills. I particularly dislike it when large teams of 3 or up to 5 people completeley wreck the game because theirs no way a person like me who's on their own can win as during the deathmatch they gang up and I die very quick. The really good thing about the new time though, is that it's hard to get full iron armour and a diamond sword which made the old games really terrible as the underdog would lose.
its not really hard to get iron armour and diamond sword mate and its pretty easy to beat teams. plus if you cant beat teams my friend you should join them atleast you will have more chjance in the end :p. not like me and a lot of other people who usually solo.

Agent_A

Spectator
Reaction score
I like it, but increase the length for the 24 player matches by a few minutes. One day/night cycle is far too little.

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
20 minutes is far too short, and the laggy deathmatch arena makes it unplayable for certain people.
This should have been thought out better.
I like the arena lay out but, hate the god damn lag when I'm on it.

Alexanderkroll

Spectator
Reaction score
seriously chad, i hope you read this.. im in love with the SG and had my top score as rank 25 in eu, but i feel you have ruined the game..the short time makes it impossible to set up your tactic and win with patience AND the worst thing is the deathmatch arena with 3 people or when the short time is over, this has increased the chance of winning if you are a team too much...before if u were alone against a team, u could be smart and take them out in the game, but now there is no time for that, if u go into the arena then its done u r dead...i fel u have taken all the charm with SG, its not a skillgame anymore like before, now its to little time , and if u r team u win...im really sry for this =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci