• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Questions for you guys about Survival Games 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cunar_TheBOSSS

Spectator
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?
I prefer the second map.
2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)?
I can't share it entirely, but I have my other teammate and run around the border for second. The first map, we go onto the outside islands.
3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
A mix in between the both worlds. Not to much buildings. But the forest should be a little more abundant, but not overpowering.
4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why?
Smoother terrain. The terrain in the first SG map is really hard to navigate with all the 1x1x1 holes and weird ledging. and none of the giant cliff edges. It makes it hard to maintain a constant sprint.

Sgarr17

Spectator
Reaction score
My favorite map is Map 1 because there are more chests at the cornucopia which are easier to access, because some people might have a strategy in which leaf blocks to break to get into the cornucopia chests first.
My best tactic is to get a team of 2 or 3 and then gather supplies and chests, then get a pet wolf or 2 (if possible) and when I feel I am well supplied enough, before my group members are the only people left, I will make a break from my group (maybe in a situation fighting mobs) and then go to the cornucopia and wait for others to get there, then try to kill them. (I have had trouble following my strategy).
3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
I would say: more chests, less water, less places for mobs to spawn during daytime, less thickness in forests, have buildings complete instead of partially destroyed, more traps, more fire, more lava, more cobwebs, more soul sand, more hazardous places and way more crafting tables throughout the map.
More danger, because then the Survival aspect would be doubled, tripled or even quadrupled and make for a more fun game, this would be achieved with TRAPS with lava, fire, cobwebs, soul sand and sometimes water.

Good luck, Vereide, I hope your next map is SPECTACULAR! -Cheers, Sgarr17

Reaction score
1. I don't know yet since I have only checked out map 2, but going to correct that soon :D.

2. RUN to the cornucopia, get some stuff, then depending on the competition on the chests, run the hell away or gather more stuff. Then go around finding more stuff (mainly food, and armor). Then, go hunting stealthily.

3. More diverse landscape, since I have seen it (just not played) and it is mostly just a forest. A very short forest in the means of height, so I could reccommend some BIG kinds of stuff, like a huge tree-city-like thing, or a volcano, or something else.

4. Traps, a second chance for players that get obliterated very early (not every game, just sometime), random triggers, and things.

Sam'loldude'

Spectator
Reaction score
1.The last map - I'ts kinda harder to survive in there, and it's a bit unbalanced, just like our world is.

2.I suck at tactics, I don't know.

3.Nothing, it's perfect.

4.I'd like to add two things to the game:
1. New servers, located at Asia.
2. Friends system - You can become friends with one or two players, and while on that "party" mode, you will not be able to hurt them, until you left 3 or 2 alone.

dudekill99

Spectator
Reaction score
1 i like map 2 because theres more buildings and non secret chests

2 i go for cron then run like a maniac

3 change that people have 30 secs before the pvping begins

4 more chest and armor because its hard gettin something at corn

MeldrakNailo

Spectator
Reaction score

Map one. Map two is a bit overpowered. A way to easily fix two would be to remove the central cornucopia crafting station forcing the tribute watching the corn to leave to craft items.

Head to the center and hope you get a weapon. usually you do not and the guy at the center with a weapon wins a lot of the time.

Yes, see answer to question 1

I like them. The servers are so busy now I would like to see the wait time in the lobby drop to 2 minutes.

The Neon DJ Slime

Spectator
Reaction score
To me the 2nd map is better. I noe the chest locations and there are more areas for u to hide.

On the 1st map i will attempt to get stuff from the cornucopia. After that i will head to the boat. When i get some armor and a sword that is better than wood i will head back to the cornucopia at night.

A little more chests.

TRAPS! I noe tat there are some traps already but u can add more!

hillfill

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Vareide and I am the creator of the Survival Games maps. Me and my awesome builders over at my server are currently working on Survivial Games 3.

Our goals with map number 3 is to make it both fun to play and make it very good looking. When we make these maps, we put a lot of work and thought in to how to make the map as balanced and fun to play. And we need your help to make sure they are as good as they can be!

So I have some questions for you guys, and if you have time I would love hear your thoughts.

And by the way, my channel is running for King of the web! We are right now at 2. place and we would love your support by voting for us. It's completely free and you can vote 10 times a day.

http://kingofweb.com/users/vareide

ChadTheDJ: Please keep in mind that these questions are directed to the Survival Games MAPS, not our servers or our custom plugin! Anything feature requests relating to MCSG needs to be posted here. This is not a scam and sad that I had to add this but here is him linking this thread from his twitter.

1. first map because the chests are harder to get, I just like the forest, you can tame wolfs, and there are more traps.

2. run for the corn, get a bow, wait till it gets dark, if no ones at the corn steal everything if someone is wait till they leave and steal all the stuff they dropped, try to kill everyone and get killed in the process

3. make chests harder to get and harder to find. and more traps.

4. being adle to grow stuff. and make the map bigger
hope this helped. it would be an honer for one of my ideas to be put in to this map

Africa_Boyce

Spectator
Reaction score
The first one, the woods are more fun than the city in my opinion, in my games on map 2 most people just die to mobs/falling
Try and grap one thing out of the corn and then book it to the edge of the map
More traps that can simply injure or trap instead of outright instant kill
Some sort of sponsor system would be cool, like points can be used for money and you can bet on tributes to get more points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci