• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Questions for you guys about Survival Games 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galadrieal

Spectator
Reaction score
Do you mean "rejoin" the game?
I am so sorry. I made an error there. I meant "act as sponsors". My brain said "tributes" and that's what I typed. I corrected my post. Sorry for the confusion.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I am so sorry. I made an error there. I meant "act as sponsors". My brain said "tributes" and that's what I typed. I corrected my post. Sorry for the confusion.
That's a no no suggestion ;)

Donkeysniper

Spectator
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?
Map 1 is my favorite because the chest are a little easier too find. Also i like forest better then city.

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)?
Rush the middle and hope for a sword.

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
Make it harder to get swords and make iron a little bit more rare.

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why?
I would like to see some more random traps.

JollyRogue

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Map 1 bcz its not as big and challenging as mapt 2

2. remeber the x and z of chest

3. no

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why? easier contact with admins, in the case someone is spamming, or all final players are afk

if you are still working on the idea may i suggest the island arena from catching fire. also i would like to help build the map if you will allow.

LolzImmaPotato

Spectator
Reaction score
Honestly, I prefer the 2nd, because there's a lot of fun things to explore and find.

To pick a specific area to go to at the beginning and loot it completely.

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
More chests scattered around, and with higher value?

Sponsoring. Like, not saying they could give them full diamond or anything, but let's say they can give up one item in their possession when they died and give that to a tribute?

johnr754

Spectator
Reaction score

The 1st. It's quite fun!

Go all out on enemies.

Not really.

Nothing, really.

spencer64

Tribute
Reaction score
BY FAR, the city map. Not only does it FAR surpass the forest map in quality of building but because it is also smaller (in terms of area not amount of blocks) yet contains twice the amount of chests the forest map does, giving people a better chance at winning a match. It also has such much more vertical change than the forest map. By that I mean you move up and down as opposed to forward and back way more than the first map. This makes it way more fun to chase people up buildings and then smack them off the top to their deaths >:D.

Although I tend to play on 48 slot servers the most so I can always play on the city map, I do also have a tactic for the forest map. First I rush the centre (as I always do) and then make a beeline for the boat. Now I know that many people don't like going for the boat at first but the way I see it, every single time I successfully raid the boat without dying I win the round. It may not be much of a strategy but like I said, I tend not to play the forest map much. As for the city map, I usually rush the centre and then head for a secret building containing 5 chests (I'm not telling where <3 ) then continue from there on a string of about 15 other chests I have memorized, collecting items, crafting and killing people as I go and then head for the corn by the time it starts to get dark. By then I usually have a sword of stone or iron, more often than not, iron. Full armour of leather, gold and at least one article of iron armour with plenty of food. Then I wait for the centre chests to refill and if I successfully loot all the centre chests I usually have a diamond sword, full iron armour and am pretty much GUARANTEED to win the match.

A custom deathmatch area (not the centre) like a ruined village. And more hidden multi chest rooms.
Nothing except that you get points for the place you get in a match.

MeMyselfAndPi

Spectator
Reaction score
1. I like both maps about the same. I like that the first one is level, it's easier to find other players. I like that the 2nd map is smaller, though it's hard to find players that are up in the buildings.

2. My best tactic is just following my path of chests that I use over & over. Then on the 1st map, I try to kill mobs so I can enchant my armor. It takes time, but I win every time I can enchant. I also go for the ship, since it has 8 chests inside that are restocked.

3. I would like all the holes filled in. I know of several places where players get stuck. A week of game play will reveal several of them.
On the second map, there's a lots of places where the water is bizarre & it's annoying to get caught in the currents. It would be nice if all the "running" water in the lake was replaced with "still" water, (not including the waterfalls though).

4. More enchanting tables. I love the reward of killing mobs & then being able to enchant with the 1 table in the first map.
I would also like to see the new map to be smaller & more open. There's more action that way.

evilanival

Spectator
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)? My favorite map is map number 2 becuase its far more difficult to get the items you want, it inside where most chest are guarded by mobs rather than a wide open area where its easy to get the iteam,the ideal is to survive so its must be difficult that is why i like map2.

2.What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)? My tactic is to find as much food source as possible so i can repleanish health, then finding useful weapons to fight back and strike any person that is at a dissadvantge.

3.Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)? What i would like to change is the chest should be moved at different location. Everytime i play i always see player know where exactly the chest are because they play it repeatly, so it can be a bit more challenging.

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why? Now what i would like to be added is more mobs when their are less players.

TTPX

Spectator
Reaction score
I enjoy the city because there are very few supplies, but a LOT of hiding spots. This means that weaker players can hide and mess with stronger players using chat. Much more dramatic things happen because chat is much more used in this map. All of my most interesting storys come from this map.

Forest islands: Raid corn, if I get a weapon then fight for the boat cave, if not, grab some chests from the coast of the main island, hide in the tower and attack corn if I have enough equipment. After that, I wing it.
City: Raid Corn, then hit the golden house in the residential district, after that, lock in whoever is in the pink house basement. After that, search the big tree, then the fallen church, and finally the chests around the bridge. After that, the corn is refilled soon so I attack that.
I have no suggestions as of yet.

Keep any weapons better then a wooden sword out of the cornucopia because it gives some players a huge starting advantage that is hard to catch up on.

JustAtePie

Spectator
Reaction score
I like the forest map because its close combat and i love the puzzles

In map 1 i usaulyy go first for the middles and go left of the building to the tall tree. Get that chest in the tree and go for the island on the edge pf the map then i head for the single abandoned tower check that chest then craft what i can at the top. My best tackic for map 1 is staying high and shooting contestents then go in for the kill.
For map 2 i like to climb to the top of the two towers the i can see everything play out around me and when i see a fight break out i jump in the kill whats left of the winner

I would like to be able to mine ores but not stone or dirt just ores like iron and gold and stuff like that

4 i think having sponsors would be fun. I know it would be really complicated to keep sponsors from killing thier contestants or jacking the out with enchanted dimonx poop i think while contestants are waiting the "sponsors" have some kind pf competition to get stuff to give to thier person.

MochaMillion

Spectator
Reaction score

I'd have to say Map #1. Though the building on Map #2 amazes me, (nice job on that by the way), Map #1 is more user friendly in my opinion. Chest's are easy to find and obtain, and it's open so you can meet with enemies faster.

Go to the center, always go to the center, grab everything out of 1 chests, and if you saw that no one opened another chest, go for it, it's better than leaving it, regarding the risk of getting attacked. Then I take a special route I planned for both Map #1 and Map #2.

No death traps, but normal traps you can get out of. I find death traps rather annoying, and don't really give much of a challenge nor speed up gameplay. Traps you can escape, doing some kind of puzzle or challenge would be nice.

Please.....just have everyone start out with a wooden sword or some kind of weapon/tool/food. It really bugs me when someone gets a sword, and everyone else is defenseless. Also I think the mob spawning should be toned down just a little. Also, chests that are harder to get to, put more/better items in them. The last thing I'd like to see added is exp potions added to chest, and an enchantment table at the cornucopia. (Similar to the crafting table at the cornucopia). Just put the enchantment table on the crafting table where the cornucopia is. I think this could bring a whole new level to the Survival Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci