• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Questions for you guys about Survival Games 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle Johnson

Spectator
Reaction score
1. I like map 1 the best because it is harder to find what u want

2. First map GET SOMETHING AND GO!!! second map take over spawn or get chest from places I know

3. Well the spawn area make it so good items are hard to get and to find.

4. TNT EXPLOSIONS!!!!!!!!

And ideas for new map make it so it is a large village and have a giant watchtower
Over it (that is spawn at top) and the rest by woods.

Alexander101

Spectator
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?
the city is more balanced and I feel more like i have something to be my goal for exploration.
2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)?
Forest: Go for the boat. climb a tree watch center and kill anyone that goes near it, need to nerf the boat.
City: He to the houses. try to use sapling to cook fish and meat, hope and pray for weapons.
3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
Better spacing of loot. more interesting dungeons. Trap up grade.
4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why?
chest that have blocks so you could build traps yourself.

coolguy9663

Tribute
Reaction score
I like the city map but it could need some more wilderness to hide in
I like hiding near the middle until the chests refill then run and get all the good stuff
3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
I think you should put some more chests on the city map and make a bit more wilderness on it
The middle should be bigger have crappy things on the out side and better as you go in, and theres needs to be more swords in the middle so it acutely turns into a blood bath not 14 or 5 deaths. that way it would actually be a chance to go to the middle.

-coolguy9663
"logan"

awalker46351

Spectator
Reaction score
Map 1. It has more of a "survival" feel. I think it is easier to find people since it doesn't have the tall buildings and the chances of winning are fairer. It takes skill to win map 1 where as map 2 could just be luck.

Map 1- I go to cornucopia if I am on the right of the building and run if I'm on the left. I grab two chests then go into one of the buildings and grab two more. I then go grab 3 more chests. By then it is night and I go back to the building grab two chest at the bottom and the two in the building. After this I usually have plenty of stuff to kill people no worry.
Map 2- I go to cornucopia on one side run on the other. I have a path of chests going into the forest and then head back to the city to kill people. 3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
More open areas. More traps on Map 1. Less chests in the boat on Map 1. Less stuff in the corn of Map 2.

Make a map between the two. Maybe a forest/plains map with villages. Many more buildings than map 1 but much less than 2. This would give the open areas to kill people but the more closed areas for sneak kills, traps, and chests.

showli2

Tribute
Reaction score
I prefer the first map, only because it's a bit more... even, I guess you could say. On the second map, the person(s) who can secure the cornucopia basically have the game wrapped up, with iron armor and diamond swords. On the first one, everyone has leather and an iron sword, unless you can tame a dog or two.

My best tactic on the first map is to charge either the ship or the "granny house" as I like to call it, or the home with the chest in the basement. Then, you raid the cornucopia at night, and wait for people to try to get stuff as well, then you kill them. The second map is basically the same strategy, but instead of a ship, I raid the house with the pink wool floor. Yes, these strategies relate to what I just complained about, but who doesn't love an advantage?

I feel that the second map needs to be a little more spread out. It just feels to me that everything is sort of crammed together. Therefor, I spend most of my time in the cornucopia instead of navigating the streets. Also, on the first map I end up spending most of my time swimming toward or away from islands because there is such limited items on the mainland (I'm such a complainer, aren't I.)

As stated above, I would like the cornucopia to be a little less powerful, and maybe progressively get more valuable, because I either die to some fully geared guy, or I am that guy. I would also like for cakes and flint and steel to be useful, instead of just taking up inventory space. Also, something I thought of from just playing a Vechs map, maybe have a place with a couple of spawners to get to something very useful - maybe a diamond chestplate or something. Just my thoughts though.

See You In the Arena
Showli2

poisonpower

Tribute
Reaction score
I love the 1st map. It was simpler smaller and easier to find people.

I look through as many chests as i can until i find a sword. Then i murder everyone.

no

no

A map vote while in lobby. Everyone can vote for the survival games map while in lobby.

alabob

Spectator
Reaction score
My favourite map is sg1, because there is more chests, more traps, and a better environment.

I usually like to run, run and when it gets to night time, when its the city map I like to hide in one of the houses in the village, but when it's the original, I like to hide in one of the big trees

NOTHING

There is one big annoyance in survival games, when I join in the middle of the game, and when I wait an hour for it to start, I get kicked, and I never get the chance to join because I'm too late. >:O And also when some one dies, they should be teleported to training.

Nolan King

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Map 1 Cause its got a mix of lakes forest open area and lots of balance to it.

2. My Tactic is to get as much as you can a the Cronicopia s you will be the most geared then go on a killing spree eliminate people near hidden chests.

3. Nothing....

4. If you could a dispensers that shot flaming arrows would be cool .. in re-enactment of the movie and book. The arrows should burn down part of a forest if you trigger something!

hauk_rider

Spectator
Reaction score
1.I Say My Favorite SG is Number 2 because The Chests are more spread out and harder to get which makes it much more fun its like a race. :)

2.My Tactic in both SG 1 and 2 is i play and go randomly go places the first times i play but later find a route no one goes on and a get a bunch of chests.

3. No, The SG are perfect the way they are.

4. i would like a much bigger map with tons more chests so even when their are like 2 people left tons of chests are still not found.

I Hope You And Your Builders Find These Suggestions helpful And If You Read This Please Give My Some Notifications That This Has Helped You. Thank You For Yo Time. PEACE!!

X Mag3 X

Spectator
Reaction score
So I have some questions for you guys, and if you have time I would love hear your thoughts.

The first map because its so easy to get lost and loads of mobs
1st map: Hide till night 2nd map: Run and Gun
LOADS of traps and Mob spawners near cornicopa and major chest places
Harder for teams to survive (more mobs + traps)

Griffin012

Spectator
Reaction score
there needs to be more equal items in chests not just all of the good items in the corn

and my favourite map is number 2 because it is more expansive and there is a bunch of variety in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci