• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Questions for you guys about Survival Games 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffin012

Spectator
Reaction score
and my favourite tactic is act like a maniac and try and kill anybody who hopelessly out guns me it works pretty well too

senacherub

Spectator
Reaction score
I would like more traps. As of now chests are usually easy to get. I would like to see some cool traps like arrows or mob dispensers.

Griffin012

Spectator
Reaction score
also i think you should be able to break log but only be able to craft bowls, swords, bows, and arrows with it

LemonBro3

Tribute
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?
First map. It is my favorite just because it is very open and you can actually see people from a distance. Also, everything is just a lot more put together and isn't just for aesthetics.​

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)?

My tactics are for me and me only. <3​

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers).

No buildings, or very high structures. They are really annoying and people can easily camp on high structures because of the visibility is near impossible.​
4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why?

Voting. I, and a lot others for sure, agree that their should be a voting system in what map is selected. It is annoying when you keep playing the same map over and over, especially if you hate that map.​

rckjones

Spectator
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)? Map 2 (City map). I love the 3-dimensional feel and visual interest. It's also easier to track people down in 3 dimensions instead of the sprawling island map.

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)? For the city map, I make a play for a chest at the cornucopia, then hit the power plant/water tower area for 3-4 chests. Then I hole up in the water tower (breaking vines) and pick off people climbing the water stream until the chests refill. For the island map, I make for the map edge and try to collect enough iron and experience to enchant a sword at the lava puzzle. BTW, the enchanting table on the island map is one of my all-time favorite bits. It's a huge risk to get there, but it makes killing mobs worthwhile, and it's fun too.

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)? The game seems really imbalanced toward those who camp the cornucopia. This doesn't reward exploration, or taking risks like climbing the leaning towers in the city map. I'd like to see more rewards for covering a lot of ground on foot and less rewards for sitting on your duff until the chests refill.

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why? More use of enchanting/potions. This could be a game-changer for those of us who don't like to sit around and camp the cornucopia. It'd give us a reason to kill mobs, and personally I get a rush from high risk/high reward puzzles like the island enchanting table. I'd love to see an enchanting table at one of the high-risk points on the city map - would make it a lot more fun to scale the buildings!

Admix

Spectator
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)? Map 1, I like the ability of a comeback to be possible, sometimes people can just instantly grab control of Corn/Ship, but with Map 1 you can go out venturing and you can get the same gear as them. This gives you at least a chance of winning.

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)? Getting a team mate and trying to get the most chests at first then go hunting to take other people's items.

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)? You're maps are good, no changes needed, maybe 1 more Ship/Pink house area so that other people can also get items.

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why? More chests at the top of high buildings in map 2, I spent around 2 mins getting to the top of a skyscraper to end up getting a fish and a stick.

Lunwere

Spectator
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)? Map 1 because it's not terribly hard to navigate, it's more wilderness and natural. It still has some ruins and stuff hidden in there, which is a wonderful mix.

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)? I normally run off from the Cornucopia, and stick to finding chests before the others, also avoid any contact with others.

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)? More maps like the first one, in a natural area with hidden ruins and buildings tucked inside. Also exaggerating natural features, such as the giant trees and water holes.

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why? I would like a sponsor system. Possibly every spectator on the map would be given an identical item to give to a player which they choose, therefore no overpowering with sponsors.

Paradoxors

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Map 1. It has less places to hide so the games aren't as long, and you actually have to explore.
in map 2 your are more likely to be murdered by a bunch of spiders than by a player

2. Sometimes I just run like heck, other times I charge the cornucopia. It depends.

3. Make it less possible to have teams....they can really make a game drone on when there are three people remaining and two are allies.

4. Add timed events (like the woods catching fire after X minutes) Make it more possible to do epic parkour stunts, don't have as many buildings, place tnt landmines around the player entry tube that they can jump over when the games begin. Don't just hand out good weapons, give them the items but make it so they need to find a crafting bench to make the weapons. Better rewards for harder chests. Make a hidden escape route from every building.

skylaja

Spectator
Reaction score
i like survival games 2 because it really relates to the hunger games's district 13 and it adds a post apocalyptic feel to the games
i like to look for chests and stay hidden to survive and in battle i always try to get to high ground
3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these would try to make it more detailed like for example more towers that have fallen down maybe? just more detail
more traps and more randomness like for example more secret rooms or something just more randomness

Cole Sohn

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello this is Cole and these are my ideas for the Survival Games.

1. My favorite map is the abandoned city with the red-topped houses.

2. My best strategy is to go to the cornucopia, get as much stuff as possible, and then run to a place with lots of chests like the red houses or the pirate cove.

3. I think you could make more natural maps with different biomes like the desert. You could also try making some that were in the books like the clock or something.

4. A good idea that I have for Survival Games is that the spectators have the ability to teleport to a place like the capitol where there could be shops and stuff for them to wait for the next round. The better you did in the games, the more money you earned. Also, if you do the city, it would be cool if donators could get like a house in the city they could spawn to.

Poaji

Spectator
Reaction score
My favorite map in terms of gameplay has to be the 1st map. The 1st map offers many places to hide and stay safe along with many hidden chests to turn your game from having raw fish to having full armor and an iron sword. For map 3 I recommend many chests that can help out both noobs and no-lifers to have an even match.

My best tactic is to continuously look for chests until I feel confident that I can win a pvp battle against anyone.

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
If there were a more interactive pregame lobby in which we could shoot arrows or craft things for fun that would be great. Then, instead of dying in the game and having to sit and watch people play, we could spawn back to this interactive lobby.

If there were a more interactive pregame lobby in which we could shoot arrows or craft things for fun that would be great. Then, instead of dying in the game and having to sit and watch people play, we could spawn back to this interactive lobby.

FinsGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
1. My favourite map is the City map (map 2) And I like it better because it is smaller with less water so you get to the action quicker and aren't wandering around all the time.

2. My tactic on the first map is just run for cornucopia, then head the coded door room, hit a few chests on the way to the iron sword dispenser, then get back to the cornucopia for nightfall.

My Tactic for the second map is run for cornucopia (who doesn't right) then hit up the chests in the town, and if i get a bowl I go across the river to the giant tree, get some shrooms, and continue to get chests on my way to the bridge to craft an iron sword. Then I pretty much just start killing people :p.

3. I think the City map (map 2) would benefit from more chests or large chests in the large buildings because there isn't really any point in climbing the huge towers for like 1 small chest, and I think it would be cool to see more battles on the skyscrapers (It would add a cool element to fight on the rooftops) also I think if you could jump from one building to another it would be REALY cool and fun!

4. More enchanting tabels!! I think enchanting is a really cool thing that would make the game way more interesting! Also maybe some potions of enchanting? (but that is more of a server side thing because the chests are randomized)

Thanks For all your hard work!
Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci