• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Questions for you guys about Survival Games 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyQ

Spectator
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?
Probably map 1 because, its not so... big, and you have more suspense. Also the chest are A LOT better with more food and not having to climb a huge building for like one or 2 chests.

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)?
Get stuff from cornucopia the run to the edge of the maps and hit down lots of chest around the border.

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
Dont have it so whoever gets lucky with the starting chests and gets a sword will just own everyone else.

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why?
Some kind of sponser system would be very interesting.

rudytoots

Spectator
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)? 2 because there is better items and it is smaller

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)? Go in the middle, if sword gotten, kill people, then go to the parking lot on 2

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)? No

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why? Enchanting because it would make it more interesting.

fire1865

Spectator
Reaction score
1. I like the second map because it has a better landscape

2. most of the time it is to get all the items i can at the begining, leg it then come back later to the chests and take whatever I can and leave, come back again later and repeat

3. No nothing really, its great the way it is.

4. to add a bit more puzzles

good luck with SG3!!!!

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
1. The first map. Purely becuase I just find it allot more enjoyable.

2. Run into the cornucopia and pick up as much stuff as I can, then run a chest route, and hope that I'm back at the cornucopia by night.

3. A map between map 1 and 2, so forest with maybe a few villages dotted around?

4. Something that involves sponsors would be REALLY cool, but then again it could make the game extremely unbalnced.

baxter888

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Survival games 1 because it's like the legit version of the real arena
2.run for a chest I know and escape the bloodbath
3. It's a (needs more) traps
4. A way to secret MSG people to show gameplan or starter set chest for every single person with food and a map

MikeIn3D

Spectator
Reaction score
1.I prefer to play on the second map because there are many interesting places that you can go to hide and use for shelter. I also thought that the playing the games in a city would be great and when it came game time the map far surpassed my expectations.
2.My tactic is too go straight away from the start and try to assault others trying to escape the start while they don't expect it. From there I try to find a source of food an try to avoid meeting anyone unless absolutely nesscesary.
3.I think the only change should be that food should not be as scarce and that there would be more chests.
4. Just more traps. And maybe some new ones.

drumergames

Spectator
Reaction score
1- The first map. because all the towers can result in camping, giving somone a easy place to get to, but it takes time to get there.
2- I have a chest route (on both maps) i run to the middle to start, get som gear, go along my route, then once i am geared, i take control of the corn again so the entire middle of the map is mine.
3- make more traps and puzzles then just a combo lock or instant death.
4- a shooting range or a mob fighting thing in the lobby.

smas97

Spectator
Reaction score
i really enjoy the 2nd map.

i try to avoid the corn and use stealth.

if you could make the corn a little less op that would be cool. for instance put more swords and armor in other chests just lying around.

potions would be cool.

Spyman59

Spectator
Reaction score
1. I like the city map better
2.Go for the chest sometimes or go run into the forest and try to find chests
3. More chest and good stuff in them, I think there should be no monsters
4. Have some traps

Robo_Chiz

Spectator
Reaction score

While I enjoy Map 2, because it's impressive and expensive. Map 1 will alsways be my favourite as it captures the heart of the book.

Normally I run straight for the centre. After that I go to the hidden chests which nobody can seem to find, and clean them out. The second I have a sword, it's a murder frenzy.

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?

Maps that feel like they are part of the book series. It's important that the players feel like they are living the book (or film.)

In the second book, the arena is a clock with different events happening at different times. I would like things like a creeper attack at midnight, or have a section overrun with zombies. I'd also like more hidden chests, ones like in Map 2 which are hidden all most in plain sight, but nobody knows about them. One final thing I'd like to see is more destroyed scenary. Imagine a huge destroyed plane which is hanging off the side of a cliff, or a fallen down building.

Procheese42

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Vareide and I am the creator of the Survival Games maps. Me and my awesome builders over at my server are currently working on Survivial Games 3.

Our goals with map number 3 is to make it both fun to play and make it very good looking. When we make these maps, we put a lot of work and thought in to how to make the map as balanced and fun to play. And we need your help to make sure they are as good as they can be!

So I have some questions for you guys, and if you have time I would love hear your thoughts.

And by the way, my channel is running for King of the web! We are right now at 2. place and we would love your support by voting for us. It's completely free and you can vote 10 times a day.

http://kingofweb.com/users/vareide

ChadTheDJ: Please keep in mind that these questions are directed to the Survival Games MAPS, not our servers or our custom plugin! Anything feature requests relating to MCSG needs to be posted here. This is not a scam and sad that I had to add this but here is him linking this thread from his twitter.
Here are the answers to those questions:
1. My favorite map is the abandoned city because it has a good feel to it and has varying levels of height with many chests. I also consider it a good map because it can make room for more than one strategy.
2. My best tactic is to either team up with someone or run off if everyone is bombing the chests.
3. I think that traps should be added to the maps along with mobs and dangerous weather.
4. I think that adding sponsors played by the dead tributes will be good for the game because if a person is lost or vastly outgunned in a round, sponsors would be able to help them(to a limit of course).

Theezakje

Spectator
Reaction score
I preger the 1st map because it was more fun, i think a cross between the two would be amazing, no super tall buildings and stuff like that, just the houses, they are cool. I like the forest more in terms of survival, it was more fun and more easy to walk around unnoticed
Forest: Run, rob chests on the way and go to edge of map to scout; City
Less hard combination locks, those were like unbreakable and the people who knew them pretty much cheated their way in or allready knew the code
Random droptimes at the middle of map, that would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci