• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

R.I.P Joon/LeviDelicious

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
My prayers are given to Joon, his family, his friends, and all those that know him.

seamusdean

Experienced
Reaction score
I did not know Joon, but this still breaks my heart. I will make sure I send my prayers to him and his family. Rest in peace.

dodo9797

Survivor
Reaction score
I had never heard of Joon before this. But it sounds like he was a very nice person and all around just really fun to be around. My prayers are out to him and all his friends and family. May he rest in peace.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I never knew Joon but I wish I had because from what you have said I can tell he was a truly remarkable person to be around. He may now be gone but don't let his death change any memories of him and let him remain a part of your memory as only through those that knew him can his memory live on.

R.I.P Joon

kingpowerlord

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't play Minecraft, I made this account just to pay my respects to Joon Kyu Kim, a good friend of mine. He was probably the nicest person I've ever known and his passing has caused grief to many. He was a real funny guy and always happy, never in the whole time I'd known him did he cause grief or trouble to anyone. Rest In Peace Joon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci