• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Reset The Leaderboards! New Year, and new possibilities! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

H0lyReaper

Experienced
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a reset, but the AS Players will be at a big disadvantage considering the number of games played per day.

O

omridan13

First off happy new year!
But look this isn't the best idea, think of how competitive mcsg will be now just try hards everywhere there won't be any fun just 100% RAGE! R-A-G-E, RAGE!

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think the leaderboards need a reset, however it does need a revamp. I have proposed this many times and that is a daily, weekly and monthly leaderboards. That way people could "try hard" and say that they got the most wins this week on MCSG. This would make people who are lower on the leaderboards show that they're good too, but they just don't have the amount if time some players on the top page do.

ZedekVibeZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Because there are people that have played more than 6k games to get into the top 100 and to have it erased isn't fair for them at all just because some people are upset about not being up there. I'm all for a weekly/monthly leaderboards though.
No I mean keep the present leaderboards as ALL TIME, and make leaderboards for daily and monthly?

ConnorB44

Survivor
Reaction score
We do need one , its quite unfair that people have that many wins . We'll never catch them .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci