• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Revive the server and the community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
hmmm true true but I wouldn't say 80% probs 50% I can identify ghost clients and have alreday cracked 4 people that use them. :) they all have 1k+ wins
it's definitely more than 50 but I admit that 80 was an overstatement

William

District 13
Reaction score
lol people has gotten better at the game, there is ping abuse and that go get good hits. 80% of the clan community hacking? way too much.

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
lol people has gotten better at the game, there is ping abuse and that go get good hits. 80% of the clan community hacking? way too much.
65% bare minimum and it's true my man. Look closely, you'd be able to notice it.

William

District 13
Reaction score
65% bare minimum and it's true my man. Look closely, you'd be able to notice it.
im in the clan community myself man, must say I haven't noticed it other than from random turkish clans!

Phatan

Experienced
Reaction score
80% of good pvpers hack in this community. Are you retarded?
its actually pretty accurate, but maybe a little less than 80. youd be suprised on how many randoms and popular clan players/ ordinary players low key use a ghost client

theres no such thing as ping abuse. Ping doesnt get you better hits, it only makes a difference if you're fighting a player with 200+ ping, it just is the milliseconds of delay

ChadTheDJ CAmadeusA Razzledgirl AlpakaWhacker Ava

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Nikola

Firstly, "remove all of the maps that have been added in the past couple of months" who even are you to say something like that? Are you a god or what? People spent hours and hours, weeks even months and you just come in saying they should be all removed? They won't be removed I know that but still it annoys me how people don't appreciate anything being added to mcsg. I know there's been a lot of changes in maps that I don't like myself however if they don't want to add (Wyverns Wake) back there's literally nothing we can do about it. I remember playing CW's on it and everybody got killed on routes because somebody would glitch the dia. sword. There's even a rule "No OP items allowed" in the map guideline. Just come over it and deal with it, you're not the only one who misses it.

Regarding about hackers I completely agree with you. Yesterday I got killed by a no armour guy hacker while I was full iron, and plus I cleaned up a hacker on spawn so that means there we're 2 hackers in one game. They should definitely do something about it.

Regarding moonbase and icarus. MoonBase is completely destroyed. The routes are dead there's literally nothing good within the map. I remember being sick of the map because every lobby I would join it would be the map with the most votes however nobody plays it nowadays. Icarus, I feel like the revamp was not neccessary because icarus as a map was already played quite a lot and it was fine, but honestly the revamp looks just as good as the older map did. Also HRv2 is a pretty well built map however I feel like it's just way too much. It doesn't remind me of SG at all I don't know why. But to the mapmakers of it they did a great job but however I just don't feel it.

Anyway I'm guessing you're a veteran or alteast a older player so I feel ya it's not the same every veteran wishes for the v1 mcsg just like I do. However we need to understand that MCSG needs to keep moving forward and they need to add new maps. They can't stay on the same maps forever, they need to add new stuff so people would be interesed in playing.

~n1ck

Reaction score
Dev's are currently working hard on their new anti-cheat, so it can be as effective as possible, whilst not giving out false positives. By all means, if you do see a hacker, /report them. We do check them!
Yes, after a bloody long time. There are so many people that ghost client and will never get caught because half of the mods reckon someone just has good ping when killaura-ing right in front of them.

Stralcsar

Career
Reaction score

Yes, after a bloody long time. There are so many people that ghost client and will never get caught because half of the mods reckon someone just has good ping when killaura-ing right in front of them.
how do u know bro ? ???? it could just be ping hits....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci