• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Runescape Discussion

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I liked Runescape til the bots started overwhelming worlds D:
Optimus Prime will be soon, which means bots gone for eva, or until they figure out how optimus works, which will be alot harder since JaGeX have one of the biggest bot coder on their side.

well the thing is Im going to take that chance of the combat re work and if that dosent please me its not gonna be fun but it is however fun with friends pvping and stuff like that
That is JaGeX's fault in itself, as the investors are the ones to blame. The only thing JaGeX did wrong was sell more then 51% of the shares to investors.

superhafiz41

Survivor
Reaction score
Playing runescape I feel noobish I made me a female so I can get money from pretending to be peoples boyfriends :p lololololol I have like 100 gold

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Playing runescape I feel noobish I made me a female so I can get money from pretending to be peoples boyfriends :p lololololol I have like 100 gold
>.> I can give you some if you are on in 3 hours :D

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I played runescape till I got hacked :(

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
RuneScape broke, salute to botters and illegal money sites. Anyways, I'm trying out the 2-weeks membership trial with a new account, the introduction is much sexier than the F2P one :eek:
(Starting city is Buthorpe/Tavernley)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci