• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Scary Moment(s) from childhood?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If I said I went to EBgames for half of the day playing on their consoles in-store would it change your opinion..? xD

But the scary part was me wandering out at night not being able to sleep. .-. I had to walk home.
I could imagine.

Well in all fairness the last time something major happened in my life was when I was 9.
The last time something major happened to me was Wednesday (a good thing though).

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well I went to the cardiologist about a year ago and after examining me they said I might have a severe heart murmur, a leaky valve, or something else that would potentially kill me when I'm older. The apex of my heartbeat was about x2.5 higher than the average. After 30 minutes of ultrasounds they said that I was fine, and really lucky too, because a lot of people that have my type of build (5'"3' tall, only 80lbs) and a heart murmur need heart surgery. My doctor said if I experienced any chest pain, fainting, etc, I should go to the cardiologist again to make sure.

Then a bit after than I got pneumonia and pulled a muscle on my left chest (The one where my heart is) because I was coughing so much. It burned and I thought it was my heart being retarded again... Scared me so much.

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
Earthworms, I don't know why but after I found one in the garden when I was 3, I didn't go into the backyard for almost a week. In fact they still get me on my nerves from time to time.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I saw a spider and I was suddenly scared.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
I was about 5-7 years old when this happened. I woke up one morning very happy and joyful, as many kids my age were. (Keep in mind at this time I was living in a town with around 100+ people) I wake up to see police surrounding my house, and a cop car. First of all, the comaro, shattered to prices, moms car, drove into a ditch, fathers truck, stolen by drunks and vomit on the dashboard. I can remember things greatly. I was very sad as the comaro was one of my favorite things to ride in, and not be able to hear a thing. The fact that at the time the crime rate was skyrocketing I wasn't too surprised, but at the same time, it was quite stupid to leave keys in a car.

Reaction score
When i was in first grade i almost drowned. But i think the scariest moment I've felt was when i decided as a young'un to climb of to the top some free standing shelves. There was a puzzle on top that I wanted to solve. This is sort of blocked in my mind, but I memories of falling backwards onto the carpet, with the shelf and all its contents crashing down on me. My mom, thankfully, was home and heard the racket upstairs, and came to rescue me. Needless to say, I have a small phobia of getting on things that aren't firmly attached to the ground. ;-;

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I was about 11-12, a friend was over at mine and said "Hey,I know a funny website, let's look at it" Website was deecee.com... "Hey, there's games" "This scary maze game sounds fun..." I think you can imagine the rest.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When I was about 11-12, a friend was over at mine and said "Hey,I know a funny website, let's look at it" Website was deecee.com... "Hey, there's games" "This scary maze game sounds fun..." I think you can imagine the rest.
My friend's older brother made him do that when he was younger.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci