• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SixZoSeven's Q&A Thread

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Why did you decide to be a mod rather than a Sr.Mod after your Trial Admin?

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd be interested to hear his answer as well on that, even if I already have a guess as to what his reasoning is.

Would you consider yourself the Spock of MCGamer? :)

Swordz_

Survivor
Reaction score
Id say this has been asked but how did you come up with your name - SixZoSeven ??

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
What inspired you to begin PvP and just MineCraft in general?

What has been your best MCSG moment?

What do people think of you in real life?

ur hawt

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Id say this has been asked but how did you come up with your name - SixZoSeven ??
It was 6:07 PM when he made his account so he came up / sixoseven, but that was taken, he just put a z infront of it and made sixzoseven

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I did not want to be a part of the Sr. Staff due to various reasons.
What inspired you to begin PvP and just MineCraft in general?

What has been your best MCSG moment?

What do people think of you in real life?

ur hawt
I have a love for competition, so I enjoy PvP'ing. I originally started playing minecraft after seeing RoosterTeeth play it.

As for my best MCSG moment, I can't really pinpoint a best. This one is pretty great though:

Generally, people like me. Many of my friends come to me for help in writing papers, semantical help with the English language, and discussions regarding human history. I enjoy playing tennis the Varsity players on my school's tennis team. Most of my teachers also enjoy interacting with me.

As for girls...I definitely like them...In fact, I know the one I like the most. :p
It's just a matter of me knowing what to do next. xD

Native

District 13
Reaction score
With pride and happiness, I cane safely say I have not. =D
Although I did have to go quite badly during a state test in the fifth grade. Protocol dictates students are not to leave the classroom during the state tests. As such, I had to wait until the intermission period.
The first ever spelling or grammatical error ever performed by six. Witness a once in a lifetime opportunity.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Do you have a job? If so, what is it and do you like it?
I do not have a job. I will, however, begin work at either my local Apple store this summer. I also have a potential option of helping out with some Minecraft related stuff IRL. It's a bit hard to explain, but my dad knows a dude who is high ranking in a company that helps make Minecraft props for events like Mineorama and Minecon. I might be able to do some basic work over at their warehouse. (Inventory management, stock movement...etc.)

As a high school student, I can't maintain an actual full job yet. (Not until after college!)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci