• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skylands MCSG

Are you Interested???

• Total voters

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Ooh this map looks awesome ma colourful friend! :p I completely support this :D Sadly, for some reason i cannot vote im interested o_O

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
lol yh for some reason the poll finished >.< the map has been in development for a while as i dont always have time to work on it >.> but I will be posting some new pics very soon ^_^

also at the moment i am :
widening most of the path ways
Adding some more islands to the map to make it have more ways to make a chest route :p
Adding another pathway or 2 out of spawn to make it less likely to get killed instantly xD
And lastly im adding some more details just to map it look better :p

Any suggestions would be welcome and i try to incorporate the best ideas but not all ideas are doable and sometimes they just dont go with the map sadly...

Spectator
Reaction score
lol yh for some reason the poll finished >.< the map has been in development for a while as i dont always have time to work on it >.> but I will be posting some new pics very soon ^_^

also at the moment i am :
widening most of the path ways
Adding some more islands to the map to make it have more ways to make a chest route :p
Adding another pathway or 2 out of spawn to make it less likely to get killed instantly xD
And lastly im adding some more details just to map it look better :p

Any suggestions would be welcome and i try to incorporate the best ideas but not all ideas are doable and sometimes they just dont go with the map sadly...
Just to ask, do you do pixel art?

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
Looks pretty good so far. Really like the idea as well, I thought of doing something like this a while ago, glad to see someone had the same idea haha :D

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
You should make the paths wider or else people will keep falling to their death.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
You should make the paths wider or else people will keep falling to their death.
haha i said earlier on in this thread that widening the paths is one of my main concerns but thanks for the input :p if you have any other ideas feel free to make a suggestion

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If there aren't more paths out of/into the Cornocopia, it'll be hard to run away and easy to protect.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
If there aren't more paths out of/into the Cornocopia, it'll be hard to run away and easy to protect.
dont worry i have already said that i am adding mpre paths and widening current ones

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci