• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So this day has actually come.

Zarx238

Survivor
Reaction score
Farewell Dave. It has been a pleasure working with you. You have left me with a long lasting impression and have taught me so many things without even knowing it. I hope to see and speak to you around on the team speak. Thank you for your contribution to both the server and my own life.

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
I may not no you, nor over spoken to you. But Dave, as your time as staff member here, I can tell you worked incredibly hard, despite all the hate. Y'know all the "Staff is corrupt" yaydadadada. But I want you to know, that I think your a influence and role model to MCGamer in my eyes. So thank you, for the 2 years you've been and helped oh so much with the servers. Good luck with your future endeavors!

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
cya bro, known you for 2 years, had a great year being mod beside you and we had our laughs and bad times but you know, we got to meet Irl, hope to meet you again some time , but until next time

Last edited:

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
Peace out Dave, you were a great Admin. Well, Good luck in the future. An just remember this : *Insert Life Quote*

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
I remember joining the same week you did Dave, I was at MCG as a Moderator what, 2 months and you were a Senior Moderator, another 3 months later (roughly) you were an Admin and I was still a Moderator.. You were a good Admin man, and a good Mod too.

(Btw thanks for not killing me when you found me on Tekkit, that was nice of you)

FaithIndie

Platinum
Reaction score
You have done amazing things for the community and the server and it's sad to see you leave the staff! Good luck on whatever the future holds for you!

Alex

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
Dear big brother,

It is one of the saddest moments in my entire life, to see you leave. I met you the day after you got moderator, on the tekkit server! I saw you get sr. mod, I made a room on the lobby saying how proud I was of you. I met you when I accused you of being a non staff member and you turned out to be a moderator. After I got friend rank, we talked a lot more. Then came some hardships, and you were always there for me, and I was always there for you! Words cannot express how much you have changed me as a person. I remember the day I got staff and you were always so supportive and helpful. I could talk to you about anything, whether it be happy, stupid, or emotional! Thank you so much for everything you have done and how much an impact you have made on this community. You are a lifelong friend and I will always be here for you! Adding onto your job, in real life at the moment, the dedication you have shown has been amazing and I know that you will be so good at it! Thank you so much for all you have done and all the memories I will never forget!

With much love, your little brother

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Bye Dave, good luck in the future, you had a major impact here. :c

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thank you so much Dave for your contribution to this community! You put in such much time and effort and made the community what it is today. Good luck with all your future endeavors!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
It is sad to see you leave Dave. I truly hope you understand how much of an inspiration you were to a lot of the community. I wish you the best in your endeavours, goodluck with whatever you chose to do. :)

Goodbye,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci