• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sorcery V2 [EU]

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score

Geson

Experienced
Reaction score
Weberg is currently 13 years old, he was born in 2000. End of discussion lol and he left to join Lunatic.
He isn't close by 13 he is 11 and is in the same class as philip_1337 and xHoriz0n.....

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Lol, im not 11 years old :p
Yes you are.
No, Im NOT! do you want me to send proof?
Weberg is currently 13 years old, he was born in 2000. End of discussion lol and he left to join Lunatic.
He isn't close by 13 he is 11 and is in the same class as philip_1337 and xHoriz0n.....
Talking with xHoriz0n now your prick.
You don't have to flame me either..
he is 11 end of discussion.
Does it really matter?

jamser

Tribute
Reaction score
1. First name: Jacob

2. IGN (In-Game Name): RalphyyM8 and fluffyninjaaa

3. Skype name: jacob.peter.ralph

4. Wins/Losses: 726/4000+ thats out of both the accounts the ratio on RalphyyM8 is 150/725

5. Age: 13

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: Yes platinum on RalphyyM8
7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): I think i am a ok player with the bow who can get the shots in when needed, i think i am good with the rod,bow,sword and strafing the bow and strafe are my main pvp strengths

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Nervousness like getting trialled

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I applied for this clan because it has a VERY skilled lineup with lots of different talents that make the perfect team.

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because i am a skilled player who can follow orders and have fun, i will not argue with other members in the clan and will be a good sportsmans

11. Favorite map? Solar Frost and valleyside

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? I have knowledge of all of the popular places on maps but i will need a good callout to come not like a ''im next to a tree''

13. Previous clans: Imagination,Nitride,Netherians,synergy and sprint

14. Country: England

Geson

Experienced
Reaction score
1. First name: Jacob

2. IGN (In-Game Name): RalphyyM8 and fluffyninjaaa

3. Skype name: jacob.peter.ralph

4. Wins/Losses: 726/4000+ thats out of both the accounts the ratio on RalphyyM8 is 150/725

5. Age: 13

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: Yes platinum on RalphyyM8
7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): I think i am a ok player with the bow who can get the shots in when needed, i think i am good with the rod,bow,sword and strafing the bow and strafe are my main pvp strengths

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Nervousness like getting trialled

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I applied for this clan because it has a VERY skilled lineup with lots of different talents that make the perfect team.

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because i am a skilled player who can follow orders and have fun, i will not argue with other members in the clan and will be a good sportsmans

11. Favorite map? Solar Frost and valleyside

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? I have knowledge of all of the popular places on maps but i will need a good callout to come not like a ''im next to a tree''

13. Previous clans: Imagination,Nitride,Netherians,synergy and sprint

14. Country: England
recomended bro!! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci