• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sovereign {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: Nbroski/ICriEvryTime/Sammyb055
  • Timezone: EST
  • Wins/Games played: 296/2294; 19/37; 22/133
  • Skype ID: Nbroski
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Nbroski
  • Mic [Y/N]: Turtle Beach X11's
  • PVP Strengths: sword legit 1v1's, getting decent at archery, FNS
  • PVP Weaknesses: rod pvp but getting better
  • How active are you?: 1 hour every school day. 3+ hours on Friday, Saturday, and sunday
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: you guys seem pretty cool and almost beat us back in deception.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: getting better at pvp from fighting people like conreuss; he's good.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: salamancer once. and sociallyAK is sexy so l3l.
  • Additional comments: once there was a scrim between u and some randy clan. so I decided to troll and took out half of u guys to be an ass. huehuehue
<3

lionkev55

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Lionkev55
Wins: 1 or if lucky 2
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Yes, I use can with a string
Skype name?(Private message me if you don't want it public): lionkevmc
Do you have a Microphone?: Can
PVP Strengths: Bows with moving targets
PVP Weaknesses: Very good sword pvp
How active are you?(1-10): 8
How would you help this clan?: By being a fun player who will act serious when needed
Why do you want to join Sovereign?: Because I am naked on egrodo's server
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: A while ago, haven't played mcsg in at least 3 months

xDefrasa

Diamond
Reaction score
in my defense he came to me first cussing me out because my clan beat him in CW3 and he couldn't take that, I am only being rude because he has the guts to come to the thread and say that. Pathetic- I am withdrawing my app now.
I dont want to start a flame but i need to say what needs to be said. I did not "Cus" You out i was complaing that you only used 3 people from your clan ik this is in the past but even 2 months atter Cw3 You were still calling me a fgt Now we can talk this into a pm if needed thks

-Defresa ;)

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
I dont want to start a flame but i need to say what needs to be said. I did not "Cus" You out i was complaing that you only used 3 people from your clan ik this is in the past but even 2 months atter Cw3 You were still calling me a fgt Now we can talk this into a pm if needed thks

-Defresa ;)
love to, lastly I would like to have everyone know I have evidence of him cussing me out. So please try not to lie, thank you.

conreuss

Diamond
Reaction score
Just to get this settled i did not leave just for Frog's clan i left cause some members did not appreciate me being here and i dont like being in a place where i dont fit in. SO,
Fusion-You Phatty
Defresa-You Bacca
Hacky-The man who owns the desk a slammed cat on
Cat-My Slamm BB
Blockster-My Slamming Partner
Pro-My Main Nigerian
Tyler-just idk....
Sal-The Man who says it all
Justin-That one guy who loves my barbie song
And Sliter i Slit your throat

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
Just to get this settled i did not leave just for Frog's clan i left cause some members did not appreciate me being here and i dont like being in a place where i dont fit in. SO,
Fusion-You Phatty
Defresa-You Bacca
Hacky-The man who owns the desk a slammed cat on
Cat-My Slamm BB
Blockster-My Slamming Partner
Pro-My Main Nigerian
Tyler-just idk....
Sal-The Man who says it all
Justin-That one guy who loves my barbie song
And Sliter i Slit your throat
Every member like you hear i don't know why you left no reason to

Status