• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strangest Dream You've Ever Had?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's ok, we'll let it slide... But just this time. :p
Be mature, guys. Maybe it doesn't mean what we think it does.
Well, I obviously say anything in PG 13 nature. I mean, slightly suggestive.

But of course, someone had to just quote me and write in bold what we are specifically trying to hide.

Get what I mean?

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Fun Fact: You dream up to 15 times a night and during the first minute you wake up you forget them all, with the occasion that you remember 1 dream :)

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Barack Obama voice: Once, I had a dream. That America would become the best god damn nation this world has ever seen.

Damoisawesome

Diamond
Reaction score
I've had quite a few strange dreams but they can't be told here because of our young community ;)

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I went to sleep. In that dream, I saw myself sleeping and dreaming of something. In that something, I saw more dreams and the cycle keeps rotating..

BananaStorm0012

Experienced
Reaction score
I had a super long dream once about the zombie apocalypse, i remember it nearly perfect, and it was probably one of the best dreams i ever had.

I also ha a dream once where i was walking through a forest that looks almost cartoonish, i can smell something weird that i cannot explain. I am walking when slender men pops up in front of me, i turn to run but he appears in front of me again. He has a mouth (only a mouth) similar to this:

But it is more angry. It is rotating clockwise around his face. once it gets back to its original starting position, his tentacles come out and i black out. It than cuts to a zoomed out picture of me lying dead on a pile of rocks with a hole in my chest as a perfect circle, and blood everywhere, but the blood is completely 1 color, pinkish reddish, and it almost looks like somebody just dumped paint all over the place. It scared the crap out of me, and i woke up screaming and did not go back to bed that night. About 1 week later i went into my geography class and smelled the exact same smell i did in the dream. I started panicking, and those images of my on those rocks kept flashing back into my head. I blacked out after that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci