• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games 5 - Screenshots, information and more!

Are you looking forward to SG5?

• Obviously!

Votes: 60 58.3%
  • Nope..

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • I'm not sure.

Votes: 17 16.5%
  • I'm just sad the world will end before we get to play it :'(

Votes: 23 22.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Check out their new pic! Defiantly the day after tomorrow. Statue of Liberty is in it and lots of giant ships sailing up the Hudson... Or stuck in ice. Maybe the best map yet...

hb01

Tribute
Reaction score
I am not sure what I will think of this Map... Probably I won't like it so much because I want a Map which is as good as SG4 ( I <3 SG4) and if the Map will be to big it woul suck too...

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
I am not sure what I will think of this Map... Probably I won't like it so much because I want a Map which is as good as SG4 ( I <3 SG4) and if the Map will be to big it woul suck too...
I think having a big map in the highlight spot for awhile would be great. Even if people only pick SG5 for a week, if it's a big, amazing, fun map worthy of the size and personality of New York City, that week will be good enough for me. Go all out, Team Vareide!!!

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
I like smaller maps too... :p

And it llooks like the day after tomorrow, yeah :D

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I actually don't like it. tbh;

They better be working on the flat land or I've lost all my hope for Team Vareide.

The buildings don't look nice, unlike SG2 or SG4. and the terraforming isn't impressive like Tewerans.

It has potential, just needs alot of work done on it.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
I actually don't like it. tbh;

They better be working on the flat land or I've lost all my hope for Team Vareide.

The buildings don't look nice, unlike SG2 or SG4. and the terraforming isn't impressive like Tewerans.

It has potential, just needs alot of work done on it.
Of course they will work on it, i hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci