• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival games out at sea

Should this map be added?

• Total voters

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh my gosh, the boats make my love this map so much as it will be easier to navigate in water but I'm still deciding what to vote ;). Good job :)

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
i think the map looks pretty good but you need to add another more open exit from corn, otherwise 80% of the players will go for the sand and it will just be a huge pointless fist fight :c

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
The village looks like a generated village. NO!:p
it wasn't and if SOMEONE would just look through the THREAD they would find out that i have got rid of it!

i think the map looks pretty good but you need to add another more open exit from corn, otherwise 80% of the players will go for the sand and it will just be a huge pointless fist fight :c
You can swim through the water... its to stop people boating off right from the start

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if there are boats or not, some people will always be without one. And you may have built the NPC village yourself, but it still lacks detail. The shaders make the map look 10x better than it actually does without shaders.

I may sound negative but this is my honest opinion.
Gotta love Lupus' critisism!

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry dude! Try making a map without a randomly generated world! USe flatland to make it!

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks like breeze, but better. Can't wait to see the Sea-vival games (badum tss) on the servers.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Would it be possible to make the pedestals boats? This could let make it so each person has a boat, right from the start. I like this map, though. Since I've never been a fan of Breeze Island, I feel like this is a better map. There are more islands, and the main island seems bigger. Could you perhaps post a screen shot of the entire map all together?

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
Would it be possible to make the pedestals boats? This could let make it so each person has a boat, right from the start. I like this map, though. Since I've never been a fan of Breeze Island, I feel like this is a better map. There are more islands, and the main island seems bigger. Could you perhaps post a screen shot of the entire map all together?
Its half land! and i want a bloodbath over the boats so i only put 8.
The best i could do was this:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci