• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamVareide needs your advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

timbersarmy14

Tribute
Reaction score
I really love the gravel that falls into cobwebs trap on SG4 because it allows people with almost nothing to take out the careers I have used this to my advantage against teams and overpowered opponents I think you should add these to the other maps.

Toxicinator

Tribute
Reaction score
Make the redstone code door work in map 2, nobody can ever open the second one. :/
and on map 1, add more landmarks around the main island & little islands, maybe a new tower of something to make walking about the map more fun.

2brostudio

Tribute
Reaction score
I'd make a new version of each map altogether, but then have the server choose which version to play. I would update the traps in Maps 1, 2 and 3, either getting more traps or updated traps. For instance, the open areas in Map 3 should have more traps, since it's not much of a challenge to get those chests.

RogueHaven

Tribute
Reaction score
I totally support revisiting and refining the maps that are already out - great move. I can't think of anything off the top of my head, except for new passcodes for any locks, and generally moving small bits around to catch experienced players off guard.

Ah, and as I saw above, you incorporate some of the features that have come out recently. I wonder if you could cleverly use some command blocks in a map.

andreas563

Spectator
Reaction score
think of new possibilities to ad in new features from 1.4.2 especially the beacon block would be very exititing maybe put one in the start area and set it to speed so that its a super fast start :D i have alot of great ideas but i don't have enough time to write so plz read what i have writen here and reply back if its sound interresting :)
PS: sry about my english im not a perfectionist and then im from Denmark :D

Glitchy

Experienced
Reaction score
I think people are getting SG3, and Overgrown Arena mixed up. If you comment about Overgrown, you will probably confuse them. o_O

Hartmut

Survivor
Reaction score
dont change sg4 its something different :D
i really like that theres one map with a lot of tier 2 chests :p

seso54

Spectator
Reaction score
I think u guys should make sg4 a little bit bigger and take out the fire neaer the ice cream truck it makes me laggy XD

from darkvolt7 :)

Lukas Bisket

Career
Reaction score
Sg1- More Buildings (Landmarks, Less open space)
Sg2 - Nothing
Sg3 - Less mushrooms, More structures (Houses in the jungle...etc.)
Sg4 - Nothing

LeprechaunStew

Tribute
Reaction score
I have a good idea for something to fix! The vault inside the Library of Congress on map 2! i miss that chest route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci