• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Test Games for Icarus!

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Alright guys, here's the list of the initial 24 that will be participating in the test games for Icarus-
Ninetailefox92
ThatOneTomahawk
Blamph
TBNR
VeeZa
Theoretically
Edog786
Nitro_Elite
k259864
pepsizPower
hobo1955
pherrera
c0co234
tammibear
19lara97
pwincessly
Abigale
CaptButterToast
piranga
BucksGoesHam
ZniZ97
Buxtonators
LoudNinja2xx123
Paulthethird

These will not be the only ones playing! If you're name is not on the list, be sure to watch the livestream at http://www.twitch.tv/tree_thebigkind If any spots open up, we will be selecting people from the livestream to fill in their spots. Also, if time allows, we will open the server up for anyone after a few games.

Again, please do not harbor any resentment if you are not included in this list since there were limited spaces. You can still participate. Thanks!

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Please do not harbor any resentment if you are not included in this list since there were limited spaces.

OH MY GIDDY AUNT HOW COULD YOU NOT LET ME IN I HATE YOU SO MUCH AHHH BLKDSFLFGILHG!!!!

Only joking, well done to all who got in, and for one will be watching on Saturday. :D

Watching, and waiting for one of you to leave for me....... :p

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
Paul, I met you and we are pretty good friends. soo Im gunna get to the point, pls tem i heater. If we dont team we are going tp get crushed in their. Especially because no one has developed a route yet, we are going to be like a bunch of monkeys running around looking for bananas why there is that one guy who gets OP stuff out of corn and kills everyone

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Alright guys, here's the list of the initial 24 that will be participating in the test games for Icarus-
Ninetailefox92
ThatOneTomahawk
Blamph
TBNR
VeeZa
Theoretically
Edog786
Nitro_Elite
k259864
pepsizPower
hobo1955
pherrera
c0co234
tammibear
19lara97
pwincessly
Abigale
CaptButterToast
piranga
BucksGoesHam
ZniZ97
Buxtonators
LoudNinja2xx123
Paulthethird

These will not be the only ones playing! If you're name is not on the list, be sure to watch the livestream at http://www.twitch.tv/tree_thebigkind If any spots open up, we will be selecting people from the livestream to fill in their spots. Also, if time allows, we will open the server up for anyone after a few games.

Again, please do not harbor any resentment if you are not included in this list since there were limited spaces. You can still participate. Thanks!
I came in :D

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name:Ixlegendz
Skype Name:IxLegendz
Why would you like to participate?:BEcuase i want to try this map so bad!
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?:www.youtube.com/IxLegendzHd
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?:Yes i will be recording
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?:Yes i can!

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name:Ixlegendz
Skype Name:IxLegendz
Why would you like to participate?:BEcuase i want to try this map so bad!
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?:www.youtube.com/IxLegendzHd
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?:Yes i will be recording
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?:Yes i can!
Dude the test games were yesterday

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci