• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Test Games for Icarus!

B

Buxtonaters

Minecraft In-Game Name: Buxtonaters
Skype Name: You have it
Why would you like to participate?: I think you host epic gamemodes and games for testing maps I have tested a few maps now like, fallen and wyverns wake.
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?: yes but no vids on there
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?: I will try depends on how much fps i get
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: Yes i can make it.

ItsLythronax

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name: ZeRoyalWolfMC
Skype Name: ZeRoyalWolfMC
Why would you like to participate?: This map is amazing and I always wanted to try out new maps
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?: not yet :/
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?:
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: yes can attend. If I make it in

Rishi

Tribute
Reaction score
minecraft In-Game Name: 1234rishi
Skype Name: minecraft_is_boss1
Why would you like to participate?: i would like to participate so i can get a taste of the new maps coming out. I love this mcsg community and would love to test the new maps they will provide.
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?: I will be recording for a friend of mine he will post it.http://www.youtube.com/user/NiklasyGMIf you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?: i will be recording for him because he cant participate.
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: i will be able to attend.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name: Danielbess
Skype Name: I think you have me.
Why would you like to participate?: Id love to participate to get a feel for the map, test it out, and hopefully give some positive feedback!
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?:
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?:
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: Yes, I am pretty sure I can attend.

umattbro

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name: UMATTBRO
Skype Name: I have you on skype from a past test game
Why would you like to participate?: I'd like to record and play a possible new map.
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?: http://www.youtube.com/user/ImUmattbro
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?: Yes, unless I get less than 30 frames
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: I can attend

JumpingBacon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name:JumpingBacon
Skype Name:JumpingBacon
Why would you like to participate?:Because I haven't been in one before it will be a good experience
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?:https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJumpingBacon
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?:Maybe
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: Yes!!!!

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name: kingusa12
Skype Name: kingusa12
Why would you like to participate?: Because I love testing out new maps/things, and I like to give constructive criticism+good feedback!
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSrKqgqhf4YOPK3dYxJvppQ
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?: I will definitely record and I will leave a download link for the map, as well as the creators of the map.
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: Most likely. About 95% sure

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name: ZniZ97
Skype Name: you have it, But eskild.hovdenak
Why would you like to participate?: this looks like a really cool map, and it would be amazing to test it. I also tested Treacherous Heights, and then I knew you guys were some really good builders
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?: Yes. www.youtube.com/ZniZHD
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?: Yeah, I will
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: I can

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci