• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Chest Update: Rumors Dispelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
I like the way that MCSG is now. I used to play on this server named pvpitup and they had tier 3 chests and it just messed up the whole game. Normally some dude would get an iron sword off spawn and kill everyone. I really hope that MCSG doesn't turn out like this.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
I like the way that MCSG is now. I used to play on this server named pvpitup and they had tier 3 chests and it just messed up the whole game. Normally some dude would get an iron sword off spawn and kill everyone. I really hope that MCSG doesn't turn out like this.
Tier 3's aren't meant to be like that XrPmX13 or whatever his name is runs PVPitup, and that server is, not meaning to be offensive, but terrible in gameplay and realism. You don't need strategy, just luck. Plus his maps are horrid or stolen, like Red Forest's Moon Base 9. MCSG isn't going to become anything related to that ever

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Are tier 2 chest going to be randomize like tier 3 chests?
Tier 3's aren't random I believe. I've been told by many people that they're in one fixed location, but their items vary. Don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure

HonestAbe17

Survivor
Reaction score
I cannot wait for this update to come out. Sometimes, change can be awesome.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Do you have an ETA for the update, Devin?

MrFluffleupagus

Tribute
Reaction score
Don't change the chests back to their v1 stage, I guarantee you a lot of people will stop playing. The chests from v1 are so unfair anyways, an now you're making it even more unfair by adding diamond armor and stackable diamonds in tier 3 chests? Really MCSG? If you update the chests it will be completely unfair to most players. In a game you either find a tier 3 chest or you have a chain chestplate, leather pants and a stone sword while the player who found the tier 3 has full iron, a diamond sword and possibly diamond armor. Just keep it the way it is. I voted on the in-game poll decided whether or not MCSG should change the chests back and I saw that 4 times as many people want the chests to stay the same. But you probably won't even listen to that will you, you will just change it anyways. If I were you, I would keep the chests the same and maybe add tier 3s. Come on MCSG, don't ruin your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci