• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Deception Games 2 (Community Event)

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TheDream_Dude

Reason for applying: Since i have been in this community for a long time, I wanna be apart of community events. Let the hunger games begin!

Why will you win?: Its not all about winning, but also having some fun. It doesnt matter if i win, Fun all it matters, and when it comes to PVP, I know whats happening. I play really offensive, and a little bit of defensive. I will be glad to be in a pvp event like this.

Why should others ally with you?: Its alright if others want to ally me or not. I love to go solo all by myself.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?:I guess.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Zyinth

Reason for applying: I watched the Deception Games livestream and it looked great and I would love to be apart of the second one. :)

Why will you win?: I'm a great lier and am known for backstabbing... Which is deception, I guess ? Yeh, I feel like a could fulfill the needed deception in these games. >;D

Why should others ally with you?: I am able to be truthful, despite what I said above I am a great team player and have some great communicational skills which is obviously needed when taking part in a deception themed games, I can also handle my self in situations when everything seems to be going wrong. Oh, and don't forget I am pretty funny to play with. ;P

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: At the time of me typing this, no. But I'm sure I will be able to get someon to act as my proxy.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Of course.

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Kinify

Reason for applying: I missed out on the first games, I'm not going to miss out on the second :)

Why will you win?: I'm not sure what this question is asking.. If it's asking why I want to win, it's to take part in a community event and to make sure my name is put alongside that

Why should others ally with you?: They shouldn't.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: I will be able to attend.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes i do.

Joshavfc9

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Joshavfc9

Reason for applying: I feel that it will be a great experience for me. I also feel that I am well know in the hardcore pvp aspect of MCSG. This could bring a great amount of attention towards the Dectpion Games. I feel that this would be a great community game.

Why will you win?: I feel that I am a good Pvper. I feel that I can react to the situations around me. I owner DivergentEU one of the best MCSG clans EU. I may not be the best pvpers with in my clan however I am the most tactical in the clan.

Why should others ally with you?: People should ally with me as im joshavfc9, I have learnt from the best. I will create a good match from awesome PVP skills to tactically allying, so I think I will be a good experienced team mate.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Sure I know loads of players that would be willing to fill in my space in the chance that I cannot attend.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: 100% agreed.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
How do you chose who gets to be in it and who can't? Ninetailefox92
We dont choose. During the voting stage (Dec-Jan) you need to get people to vote for you to stay in the competition, at the end of the voting stage, the people with the highest votes become tributes (top 48 players)

Xenos

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:codboy_88

Reason for applying:looks like alot of fun and I really want a chance to be in.

Why will you win?:Cause I am a god.JK.

Why should others ally with you?:I am a helpful person and yea :3

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?:Yes

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?:Yes

Lakers

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: lakers2012

Reason for applying: The Deception Games v2 Sound really fun and i feel as if it would be something cool to be apart of.

Why will you win?: I will win with my intelligent strategies and my more than half decent pvp skill xD.

Why should others ally with you?: I can be trusted and have very good communication.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Of Course!

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yup!

Frezzy

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: _Frezzy

Reason for applying: This sounds pretty fun, I also enjoying kicking peoples butts!

Why will you win?: Because I know how to use other players and my surroundings to my advantage

Why should others ally with you?: Because I know most of these players some of witch are my clan-mates

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: yes, this seems pretty legit!

Hydrarealms

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Hydrarealms

Reason for applying: I was a decent PvP'er or however you say it back in the day, and I want to test out my skills again.

Why will you win?: I have like 2-3 months to get back into my usual PvP level.

Why should others ally with you?: I guess I'm nice, and depending on the map I'll probably have a few strategies that will help me win.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Sure, I have a few old friends that still play.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yeah,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci