• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Deception Games 2 (Community Event)

GamingNewfie

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GamingNewfie

Reason for applying: I have heard about the Deception Games a while back ago, but I knew I wasn't good enough for it, but now I feel comfortable and I feel like I can win!

Why will you win?: I know my surroundings and I can play very tactically, I can use almost anything to my advantage, when it comes to secondaries and even to the terrain of the map!

Why should others ally with you?: Well, I would team, but I wouldn't want to be the one to get betrayed.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes, I will.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Of course!

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: backhandslap123
Reason for applying: Community events are fun and I have yet to be in one. And who doesn't love betraying peopel? :3
Why will you win?: Because Bure will guide me. Also: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-seduction-method.85555/
Why should others ally with you?: Others should ally with me because I'm the very best like no one ever was. I'm not too terrible or too great, which means if I do end up betraying you, you have a chance to kill me.
In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Sure.
Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yeah. I just need some clarification on what's meant on not rigging the votin system. For example, let's say I ask some friends to vote for me. Is that not allowed.

kthx

CllawsMC

Tribute
Reaction score
I was just putting that in so that people knew who i was and could see my stats, i also forgot to say in my app, i exceed with the bow and arrow

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Fine if your proxy played for you, your votes count for normal Giggity69Goo
Listen, go ahead and do the 80% thing please. It seems very fair. It was our fault that we couldn't make the event plus many other people should have a chance. I wouldn't have fun seeing the same people play over and over again. I honestly advise you to do the 80% thing no matter how much people complain!

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Listen, go ahead and do the 80% thing please. It seems very fair. It was our fault that we couldn't make the event plus many other people should have a chance. I wouldn't have fun seeing the same people play over and over again. I honestly advise you to do the 80% thing no matter how much people complain!
Nah thinking about it, it makes sense to have 80% for people who played, so your proxy gets 80% less votes but as you didnt actually play, you can apply as normal for the next one

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GetHoundoomed

Reason for applying: I want to be in a cool event and this seems perfect :)

Why will you win?: I have so much sweg that I stole from spodermen that nobody can come near me.

Why should others ally with you?: Im a pretty good player and I'm pretty good with teamwork as well.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: GetArcanined

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: I do.

SquishyAlyssa

Platinum
Reaction score
Application

Minecraft IGN: SquishyAlyssa

Reason for applying: I watched both the highlights and stream of the 1st Deception Games, it looks extremely fun! So I thought why not?

Why will you win?: I will win (probably not) because I'm literally a girl that plays MCSG, I have my ways.. >:D

Why should others ally with you?: I love teaming, I do my best in teams! I never betray and I'm super giving, I'd be perfect to ally with.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes, I have a couple in mind if that happened.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes, I agree to all the terms and rules.

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: bcfcant

Reason for applying: I watched the stream and my friend MrFrazzelT is a part of the hosting who invited me to apply. I enjoy taking part in community events and love seeing new maps for the first time!

Why will you win?: I would have a chance of winning as I have some decent PvP skills. I hope to bring them to the games and hopefully have a nice game

Why should others ally with you?: I'm loyal and not a backstabber.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes, I could do this if necessary.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes.

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: zoplik90

Reason for applying: I saw your Deception Games video which introduced me to the whole thing. It seems like a very good idea and a potentially really fun game!

Why will you win?: I feel like with skill an strategy comes success. Hopefully I have enough of both to win.

Why should others ally with you?: My back is larger than it seems, plenty of room for carrying.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Of course.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes!

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Blamph

Reason for applying: Lies, deception and betrayals, oh my! This sounds like an event that's right up my alley. I haven't been in a community event in a while (mostly due to a bad string of loosely held events), and this one looks really interesting. This one looks so interesting that I'm willing to blow the dust off of my Minecraft client!

Why will you win?: I'll be honest, my track record in events all point to me being one of the first two to die. But as long as I'm not last, I'm first!

Why should others ally with you?: I will soothe their brains just by the power of my voice. Who's ready to be soothed to victory!?

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes! But if this is in January, I'm positive I'll be able to make it.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Read, understood, and agreed!

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Blamph

Reason for applying: Lies, deception and betrayals, oh my! This sounds like an event that's right up my alley. I haven't been in a community event in a while (mostly due to a bad string of loosely held events), and this one looks really interesting. This one looks so interesting that I'm willing to blow the dust off of my Minecraft client!

Why will you win?: I'll be honest, my track record in events all point to me being one of the first two to die. But as long as I'm not last, I'm first!

Why should others ally with you?: I will soothe their brains just by the power of my voice. Who's ready to be soothed to victory!?

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes! But if this is in January, I'm positive I'll be able to make it.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Read, understood, and agreed!
Denied.

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
Can you explain how exactly the voting works? Can an applicant vote and, if so, how many times? ninetailefox92

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci