• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Deception Games 2 (Community Event)

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Can you explain how exactly the voting works? Can an applicant vote and, if so, how many times? ninetailefox92
you aren't allowed to vote for yourself, and only people on the forums can vote so like irl friends not on the forums arent supposed to vote, we usually lock it to one vote per person

Blamph Blamph lives! Good luck in the event <3

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
you aren't allowed to vote for yourself, and only people on the forums can vote so like irl friends not on the forums arent supposed to vote, we usually lock it to one vote per person

Blamph Blamph lives! Good luck in the event <3
K thanks

Wabzter

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: wabzter

Reason for applying: One of my friends joined and he told me I should join so here I am this looks really neat though, I'll enjoy this.

Why will you win?: Because now that I'm here I want to see how long I can last and see really how good I am.

Why should others ally with you?: Because I'm actually kind enough to help, also that I'm pretty decent at the game and lastly because I'd be kind, nice and stuff to the other player(s).

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Probably I can try.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes, yes I do.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Mooseski13

Reason for applying: I am applying for a few reasons. The first reason, is because it seems fun and I really enjoyed the livestream. The second reason I am applying, is because I feel like this is another good way to get involved in the community, and make friendships that will hopefully last a lifetime. I also believe that this will bring me experience for future experiences.

Why will you win?: I will win because I am a very experienced PVPer, I know the ins and outs of the game, and over the times I have played this game, I have developed many different strategies and play styles that can help me in certain situations.

Why should others ally with you?: Other players should team with me because I have a will to win, and I am very competitive. I am a very trustworthy person, and I keep my promises.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes, I will.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: I, Moose, agree to the teams and rules.

Zlim95

Platinum
Reaction score
Application

Minecraft IGN: zlim95

Reason for applying: I enjoyed watching the first one and I also will like to be a part of the sequel. I would also record this for my youtube channel.

Why will you win?: I feel like I could win because I have been in this community for a long time and I know how to take out a lot of people with strategy.

Why should others ally with you?: I am very good with team work with almost everyone and i'm a good with strategy and if any thing goes down I can carry.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes, I will have a proxy player.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes of course I do.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Application

Minecraft IGN: starstrong

Reason for applying: I watched the first Deception games and it looked very fun. I want to interact with other people and this seems like a fun and cool way to do it.

Why will you win?: I have been in this community for a long time and I know how to play the game

Why should others ally with you?: Because I can easily make friends by having a fun time.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes I can.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Sure, I ensure you that I will stick to the rules.

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Ziiinc

Reason for applying: I have never attended in an event like this, yet I've always wanted to. From what I have heard and seen, it's intense, fun and challenging. I would love to be a part of the Deception Games!

Why will you win?: I'm fairly strategical, and I know what I'm doing.

Why should others ally with you?: As previously mentioned, I'm a strategic player, and I'm experienced when it comes to team play. I'm an extremely competitve guy, and I'm willing to do what it takes to win the game, along with my allies. I'm also loyal and trustworthy.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes, this shouldn't be a problem.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: aye

Last edited:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Mooclan

Reason for applying: The Deception Games is a delightfully fun event that I had the honor of participating in last round, as a proxy. The concept gives a unique and interesting twist to the Survival Games, and I also would love the chance of being able to participate with fellow forumers and community members.

Why will you win?: (⌐■_■) Because I won't disconnect this time. :p I now understand the system more clearly than I did last time, and I can use it to my advantage... or rather, their disadvantage. ;)

Why should others ally with you?: I'm a friendly person, but raised in a competitive environment. I play both to win and have fun, and I'm not the type of fellow who generally gets upset if I'm backstabbed.
(Oh, and I know Jefeperro personally. ;))

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yep. I have a few people in mind who are usually available.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yessir/ma'am/fox/thing, I do indeed agree to the terms, rules, conditions, and weather... wait what?
(Just kidding. Yes, I do agree.)

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Application

Minecraft IGN: Jccandfriends

Reason for applying: I wanted to participate in the last deception games but unfortunately i was too late to apply. I watched the stream and some of my good friends perspectives and found it really interesting and was impressed on how the games turned out. I am not going to play just for the money, or just for the fact of winning but i want to have a chance to participate in a community event and share a good time with many other people.

Why will you win?: I am known for being very tactical in sg, and i know how to handle maps without specifically having a certain route. I am an old mcsg player and i am extremely experienced and skilled in ovo.

Why should others ally with you?: I tend to team with people i know and/or trust so i dont feel the need to betray them and i trust them not to betray me. I know how to be a leader in team fights and situations due to being the leader of the Us Rebels. I am good in teamfights and i can ususally handle myself well in 1v1s and 1v2 situations

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes i will try to have multiple backups if necessary

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes, of course

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Mlpoknzaba

Reason for applying: A chance to try a new RF map? An awesome community event focused on teaming? Real money to be won? Count me in!

Why will you win?: I'm not going to betray people. Let's be honest folks, If there's four people left, and three of them are in a team, its pretty clear who's gonna win.

Why should others ally with you?: Read above! I'm not going to betray my allies, I have better things to do with my time (Like killing everyone else). There's all this talk of "I'm gonna have to kill my teammate eventually" But guess what people: You don't! If my team makes it to the end, then I fully intend to split the prize with my teammates.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yep!

Last edited:

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
Application

Minecraft IGN: zlim95

Reason for applying: I enjoyed watching the first one and I also will like to be a part of the sequel. I would also record this for my youtube channel.

Why will you win?: I feel like I could win because I have been in this community for a long time and I know how to take out a lot of people with strategy.

Why should others ally with you?: I am very good with team work with almost everyone and i'm a good with strategy and if any thing goes down I can carry.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes, I will have a proxy player.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes of course I do.
gross

ImThatGuy007

Diamond
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: ImThatGuy007

Reason for applying: Cause I want to see if I' am actually the best.
Why will you win?: Cause I Got the ability to win.
Why should others ally with you?: Because I' am known as a Really Good Player in PVPer in the community.
In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes.
Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci