• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Deception Games 2 (Community Event)

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Sphaera_

Reason for applying: I would love to be part of such an amazing event. I've never been a part of an event like this before.

Why will you win?: Because I'm quite good in PvP and pretty much everyone trusts me, which gives me the ultimate chance to pull off some tricks and win! (I'm very, very good at lying).

Why should others ally with you?: Because you can trust me, I'm a fun person to be around and I pretty much never betray people (yet).

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: I will find someone if I wouldn't be able to attend! :D

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: I do indeed, why wouldn't I? :D

Qoku

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Thunder_Strikez

Reason for applying: I am applying for the Deception Games 2 because I love playing games like this. Its really fun and also I have never been involved in a community event like this so I would be really happy if I was to be included in these events.

Why will you win?: I will win because I am very tactical, this allows me to be deceptive and smart to get around other players allowing me to win.

Why should others ally with you?: Others should ally with me because I know what to do in difficult situations, allowing me to save others and turning it into our advantage. I can also manage to help others in need.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yeap

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes I do.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ServerOfTheAltar

Reason for applying: Matt told me to.

Why will you win?: I watch Survivor.

Why should others ally with you?: Because you get to team with a God at PvP and the coolest guy around.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yeah I have people, don't you worry.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: No.

Okay yes

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Mr_Gears

Reason for applying: I wish to be apart of the Deception Games 2 because I didn't know there was a first until it was too late and I feel this would be a super fun time.

Why will you win?: I'm not doing this to win but I'm doing it to just play and have fun. If I do win, that would be awesome.

Why should others ally with you?: Because I'm a great asset and very good are running.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Serverr If I can't do him because he already applied, I'll do HarborSeal

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: I agree to all the terms and rules.

Thank you for letting me apply.

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: patrickfalcon07

Reason for applying: I want to have a fun time with a few more competitive players

Why will you win?: i think i have a good amount of skill that i have a ok chance

Why should others ally with you?: I am a fairly good team mate and I am good with working with others

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Sure

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes!

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Inconceivable81

Reason for applying: It sounds like great fun, and, having watched the first ones, I think that it is fun.

Why will you win?: Powers of manipulation. I am the Russian, I can't be controlled.

Why should others ally with you?: People should ally with me as the alternative is too terrifying.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Me can a player find

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Gamer101luke

Reason for applying: I want to be in the deception games and win and have fun.

Why will you win?: I will be like the guy that stays all chill until the defining moments and I will strike and that stuff

Why should others ally with you?: I will be really good with like allying and stuff and I can give them food and stuff.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yeah, I know some people.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yeah got understand them all.

My application skills are bad but I hope you get the point :p

SpookyMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: spookykittens

Reason for applying: I want to be in a big community event because i feel like it would be a lot of fun :D

Why will you win?: Because i know, strategy, teamwork, and tactics that will get me the win, plus i am decently skilled.

Why should others ally with you?: I know alot of good routes and i now tactics such as choke pointing because i have had experience with clan so i know teamwork.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: rexmanx

Reason for applying: It looks fun in general

Why will you win?:cuz i got almost 2000 wins:O

Why should others ally with you?: because im a bac

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?:yeh

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yup

ByteSize_

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ByteSize_

Reason for applying: I've noticed the first Deception Games, before my break from Minecraft, but since I'm very close to my return, I believe the 2nd Games, would officially stay I'm back (Even I do not win) This would give me a great opportunity to show off some of my PvP skills, I've been building up for the last 2 years.

Why will you win?: I believe my strategy skills are going to improve over the next few months, that includes my PvP skills. I can to focus on any situation thats being thrown at me, then adapt to it for next time. I play smart. I barley make mistakes in game that could get me killed.

Why should others ally with you?:
It does not matter if I ally with one another or not, but I a user were to ally with me, It would be in both of our benefit. I do not backstab any team mate of mine, its just a jerk move. I can, and will be generous enough to equally share the goods I receive from the chests. We can guide, support, and assist each other to the deathmatch, by slaying our opponents strategically. There, we will fight to the death, in equally gear. If my teammate defeats me, I would not hate, or be angered by my ally. I would be proud, and happy for his win. If I were to defeat my ally, I would never brag, or discourage the user.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?:
Yes

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Of course!

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Jefeperro

Reason for applying: I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I invented deception on MCSG. I remember it like it was yesterday. SG1 was a map and people were just starting to form skype teams with members not of the same district. Seananners flashed the international sign of peace by blocking his sword and I realized that if I flashed the peace sign I could instanttly backstab someone as they put on the armor I give them.

Why will you win?: I will backstab everyone in the game.

Why should others ally with you?: Because I actually will not backstab anyone and will ultimately end up being backstabbed myself by my teammate when there are tow of us left... my pvp skills are bad because I refuse to use fishing rods.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: I will attend. If I can not attend I'll ask YoYoFrotto to play for me

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: My minecraft in-game name is StaticReach.

Reason for applying: I am applying for I want to be apart of a community game in which I can devote my time to excelling at. In addition, I have never participated in such an event and believe this event will be an amazing opportunity to showcase my talents to everyone. I want to meet various players and interact them within the deception games as well as make allies to potentially win the deception games. I also watched the entire first Deception Games and found it to be the most entertaining game mode in which I have witnessed and believe I would be a positive addition tremendously.

Why will you win?:
I believe I will win for I am a hard working individual who will stop at nothing till gaining my desire. In addition I have played multiple game modes which are deception themed and believe I can be a participant with a lofty chance of winning. I also believe I will win for I am adaptable to anything that may occur in the game mode and can insight-fully lead myself/team to victory.

Why should others ally with you?:
Other users should ally with me for I am a friendly, caring yet determined individual. I believe as any ally I can bring a lot to the table from winning in tedious fights to creating superior tactics for my team. Other tributes should also ally with me for I have superior experience when in terms of how game modes like such run and can be found to take the leadership role in our team when all is crumbling.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?:
Yes, in the event that I am not able to participate which is very unlikely I will with haste find someone to be my replacement. In fact I currently, have someone who would be able to take my position at any given time.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?:

I Cory/StaticReach agree to all of the terms and rules stated by the creator of the thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci