• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Downfall of MCSG?

Reaction score
»

What are your thoughts on the possible downfall of MCSG? Such as the resignations, the gameplay, and our competition with Badlion, Badlion winning to be exact?

Personally, MCSG really needs to do something quick to bring their players back or else we're doomed.

«

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
The thing is, the majority of badlions population are people playing Live UHC Games. Currently badlions favorite mini game is BuildUHC and in my opinion, it is beast and I have like 2100 elo on it. Also badlion has a bunch of mini games and to include that all their regions are in ONE ip which is different from different server ips on MCGamer

Reaction score
Competition with badlion? o-o
There's no denying the fact that there is some form of competition between Badlion and MCSG. Play one round of SG on Badlion. I dare you and you'll see the similarities between each. It's almost identical.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Competition with badlion? o-o
I agree with Molotov, not too much more to say I guess.

Okey honestly, there have been several situations in which important community/staff members left us. However, we have never really been in trouble because of that (nor a 'downfall' or whatever). It's always really really sad to see that go, but we'll have to say good luck to them and move on.

And about BadLion: Ehm, nah.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Who cares? MCSG is fun, Badlion is fun. Hopefully MCSG will either massively step up their game, or it will diminish to a smaller, more fun community like it once was.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
There's significantly more players who play SG on MCG than on Badlion. In peak times at any given moment there's only maybe 1 or 2 games that have enough players to join; MCG has dozens. Plus, there are differences that change the competitive aspect of the game, most notably Badlion has a lot more weapons in chests compared to MCG. This leads to much quicker games and more spawn killing, which isn't everybody's cup of tea.

Most people who play Badlion play it because they want 1v1 or UHC, which MCSG doesn't have (or at least not to as extreme of an extent).

tl;dr Both can co-exist, but not if they copy each other.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci