• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Downfall of MCSG?

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly with all the money Badlion makes you would think they could fix simple lag. It's the little things that can make or break a server.
Lmao you didn't just say that did you? Badlion gets hit by a 150 gbps ddos attack every week - if mcsg was hit by 1/10th of that it would go off instantly
honestly people just lose interest over hitting each other with 16 bit swords for years. personally ive moved on to CSGO
well this "16 bit sword" game is the third most popular ever behind wii sports and Tetris so
mcsg's community is treated like we are 5. I get that most of mcsg is around 12-13, and while most of kohi is probably 15-17, mcsg still needs to treat the community without little kiddie gloves.
exactly

Fletch

Career
Reaction score
The server started to go "downhill" long before most of you knew, this was because the staff team are good at hiding a lot of things (and I am not saying they hide bad things), what I mean is the ones (Staff members) with the most influence/power either didn't see that changes needed to be made or they just choose to sweep it under the rug to focus on other things.

There were a few failed attempts at bringing the servers player base back up (e.g. Platinum rank, Ant-Venom server merge), however these implements were either rushed out or not advertised well. There were also numerous attempts from ex-staff members to update the staff team (how it would be run, removing old inactive staff members) but those ideas were told to go stick it. Playing the same game (Survival Games) over and over again becomes quite boring after awhile for some people (and the reason I don't play here anymore), yes this server (has) had one of the best recreations of the game but they the should have tried to focus more on making other games much earlier on then they did.

However you cannot completely blame Chad for this, because (as he has said numerous times) he started this server as a hobby which he (probably) soon found out it takes a lot of time and dedication. Unfortunately he decided to focus his most of his time on his real life job/business (which is/was for the better as this game won't be popular forever).

I know many of you will probably think/say "Fletch you don't know what you're talking about" and what I am saying may not be 100% for the server growing slowly more and more unpopular but what I can say is that I have been a staff member (Sr. Mod) here so I have seen a lot more/know a lot more that most of you (excluding Senior/Current Staff).

Jesus haven't posted on here in a long time ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci