• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Downfall of MCSG?

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
True that. ^.^

Also, I think 1vs1 gametype will be great addition to the MCGamer. I think about competitive and "non-competitive" 1vs1. Of course, with a lot of different kits. \_(°√°)_/
UHC. If the Community who want these games play them while they are in BETA, the bugs get found and then fixed so the games can be played. People are unwilling to do this however. If 1vs1 Was added people would refuse to bug test. Same with deadly decent, same with UHC, same with Zed chase. ;/

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
It's been no secret for a long time that the player count and amount of donations is steadily dropping and not returning to its regular glory. People saying that 'This happens a lot, it'll be normal again soon' are kidding themselves.
There is a lot that can be done to fix things, to entice people to play, but there isn't enough people who give a damn to implement the ideas.

For one, Turkish people don't donate generally because.. get this, they don't know how.. because the donation page is only in English. Hence, less donations. I suggested this weeks ago, but it was left at that.

Also, the removal of Neph and Vanessa from the staff was a bad move - when the two of them were given the reason of 'Not being fit' for the role when the entire community saw them as brilliant administrators and they were doing so much work, including implementing several new ideas.

tl;dr, things are going down hill, false positivity won't help the situation. Action will.

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's been no secret for a long time that the player count and amount of donations is steadily dropping and not returning to its regular glory. People saying that 'This happens a lot, it'll be normal again soon' are kidding themselves.
There is a lot that can be done to fix things, to entice people to play, but there isn't enough people who give a damn to implement the ideas.

For one, Turkish people don't donate generally because.. get this, they don't know how.. because the donation page is only in English. Hence, less donations. I suggested this weeks ago, but it was left at that.

Also, the removal of Neph and Vanessa from the staff was a bad move - when the two of them were given the reason of 'Not being fit' for the role when the entire community saw them as brilliant administrators and they were doing so much work, including implementing several new ideas.

tl;dr, things are going down hill, false positivity won't help the situation. Action will.
expected this to be some bs "still the same not going down" comment

+1

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

I hate to say this as i was once a person that would say everything is fine but in this case Shelby is right people really need to step up.

Zizz || Levi

Diamond
Reaction score
MCGamer Staff ban people way too easily. If they unbanned people for abuse and gave them mutes (adding more offenses), Permanent Mutes for dDos threats and Innappropriate Links and let people bypass the filter, it would have 3/4 of it's community back.

So many people have been banned from the servers. It is getting close to more players being banned, than players that have actually played.

Admitting to hacking? That is the most stupid thing I have ever heard ever. If a Platinum Donor says "I hack" as a joke in chat, they get banned, although they have spent $100's on this server. MCGamer is dead, sorry to say it.

FadeAU

Experienced
Reaction score
This server sucks because they have terrible staff, they ban to many people for bullcrap reasons and everyone is moving to badlion because they've less toxic community over there.
Not all staff are terrile but they're accepting 'idiots' that have joined the forums for a day and have just joined the community. + bring back iron donor and youll get more donations

Zizz || Levi

Diamond
Reaction score
Make the donations cheaper. No one will pay $80 USD to fly in a hub and change there in-game name. Like FadeAU said, add Iron Donor back.

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
Seeing people say badlion's main gamemode is mcsg is kind of sad because badlion started out as a potpvp server..

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
honestly people just lose interest over hitting each other with 16 bit swords for years. personally ive moved on to CSGO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci