• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Downfall of MCSG?

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Okay, in my opinon, MCGamer is qualified to at least 3,000 players average but we need to do this together! Players need to be more respectful. I still remember back in 2013 when players were really respectful and every time after they got killed, they typed "gg" or "gj" in chat. Now, it's really really different. Players are getting really mad. If you kill someone, they got really mad and they type like "omg go kys" or if someone kills you, he/she types "ezz/l2p" in chat..... Of course, that's reason why a lot of players getting banned. After, they try to make a dispute or something similar but their punishment dispute get upheld, of course. That's reason why a lot of people are leaving now.

Now, about EU community? Hm, I am EU and I can fairly say that moderators there a really inactive. I'm seeing the same moderators active over and over. (there are only 3/4 of them)
And look now. Example; You see a team of three in game and there are no moderators in hub who can come to spectate them? Hm, you go on ts and poke a moderator? He will se "I can't because I am an US moderator" or if you are lucky, he will say "On my way" or "I poked EU moderator. He is on his way" but it is so annoying... US community is much much better. Whenever I come to US, there are at least 2 moderators in hub just helping other players and this is actually what moderator need to do!

Now, I think we can improve this communty by many ways but we need to do it together.
First of all, MCGamer is known as MCSG and there is no discuss. I think they need to remove all this under-played gamemodes like Zed Chase etc. Only gamemodes what are actually played on the MCGamer are SG of course, BG and sometimes DD. One big addition to the MCGamer will be 1vs1! I get so mad when I need to switch between servers just to warm up with my friends a little bit because we can't do it on the BG. Just look how many players actaully play this 1vs1 gametype. A lot of players like Badlion or SpainPvP got popular because 1vs1. And you know what? On their FFA maps and on their 1vs1 maps, the most popular kit is MCSG kit. Coincidence? Hm, all these players are actually playing SG on MCGamer but as I said, they are going to warm up on other servers because they can't warm up on the MCGamer. :/

Last but not least thing I have on my mind now is Community Events. I think we need to organise these a little bit more. I know community members are doing their best about this and they are organising this Events as much as they can but as I said a lot times before, we, community members need to help them with this. Community members can organise some events as well or we can help on organising events, indeed.

Also, I'd like from some old staff members to come back but I know they can't because school/their job.. :/

If I get some more ideas or if I forgot to put something in here, I'll edit it. Pce. :)

Sorry if I have some grammar mistakes here, I'm writing this from my phone.

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would love to come back i really want to help the community as i have given it so much i don't want to see anything bad happen. All i ever want to do is help people.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
I would love to come back i really want to help the community as i have given it so much i don't want to see anything bad happen. All i ever want to do is help people.
I know.. I'm sure you will help a lot if you ever come back to this community.

Qwirt

Platinum
Reaction score
chad the dj is getting older. no more minecraft 4 him :(

he should just give me owner and admin access, ill carry mcsq

Napkinz

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm not too involved with this community although I would love to be. So if what I say isn't correct, that's why. I don't really know too much of what goes on here. I've been on the TS quite a few times and I've been playing the server for a year or two now. I've always just kept to myself. As someone who was staff on another server, there's little simple things that I believe MCSG should do to improve. There's always room for improvement. And MCSG will never be perfect. Along with any other server. Personally, I think the staff being strict is good, because of the amount of players on the server. However, I've noticed that sometimes they've been too strict. I've also noticed that the players take the game too seriously as well. I'm guilty of both these things. But I've learned to balance it out. You have to remember that Minecraft is a game. It should not be taken too seriously. But it should have some seriousness to it because this isn't just a game to Chad. It's more of a business aspect. (This goes to the other staff as well but mostly Chad.) Of course, the community will never be perfect. There's always going to be negativity and people that way. But if we can get most of the community to just lighten up a bit and have fun as well as have more of the staff lighten up a bit, it'd come off as a little more friendly. I know there's staff who do that. And high five to them. But we'd need the majority of the server, staff and players, to be this way.

And if I'm wrong disregard because I'm dumb then. ;3;

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you kill someone, they got really mad and they type like "omg go kys" or if someone kills you, he/she types "ezz/l2p" in chat..... Of course, that's reason why a lot of players getting banned
I've never seen a person be banned for that (even though sometimes I wish I had).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci