• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Downfall of MCSG?

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
MCSG is dying because everyone acts like they're 17. One time I went on Hive and I was amazed on how normal and civil everyone was, and it's pathetic on how we have to put up with it.

Honestly if the mods started muting people for trash talking I guarantee people would like this server more. But I'm not someone to say how things should work, but at this point it doesn't hurt to give a suggestion.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
MCSG is dying because everyone acts like they're 17. One time I went on Hive and I was amazed on how normal and civil everyone was, and it's pathetic on how we have to put up with it.

Honestly if the mods started muting people for trash talking I guarantee people would like this server more. But I'm not someone to say how things should work, but at this point it doesn't hurt to give a suggestion.
Excuse you, but we issue over 650 punishments per day, and I have statistical information to back that up.

It's quite amusing to me however blames our staff team for this apparent "downfall."

Not everything is the staff teams' fault, guys.

Let keep this on topic of this apparent downfall and not make a hate thread against the staff team, or I will be locking it.

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score

There was a trash talking filter introduced. ;/ If only people wouldn't be so negative and be positive then problems would get solved because solutions would be suggested. ;///

David | Dengel

Platinum
Reaction score
I always thought MCgamer was dead when 1.8 was added then they went back to 1.7 and I actually enjoy the game again <3

Reaction score
Excuse you, but we issue over 650 punishments per day, and I have statistical information to back that up.

It's quite amusing to me however blames our staff team for this apparent "downfall."

Let keep this on topic of this apparent downfall and not make a hate thread against the staff team, or I will be locking it.
Firstly, chill out. Your behaviour right now is just straight up not cool.

Secondly, he's referring to the people who don't get caught, such as in the instance a moderator is not present. Your statistics are right, but they are in general. Not in the problem in question. And to add to that, that's only kicks, bans, and mutes. All together. Again, it's in general, not the problem in question,.

Thirdly, correct me if I am mistaken, but Electrix's response was totally on topic. And he was only giving a suggestion! What harm could it possibly do to you? Electrix's point still hinted to why the server is undergoing a downfall: Immaturity.
There was a trash talking filter introduced. ;/ If only people wouldn't be so negative and be positive then problems would get solved because solutions would be suggested. ;///
Reason number 293 people should go to Communityy Focus Group.
I always thought MCgamer was dead when 1.8 was added then they went back to 1.7 and I actually enjoy the game again <3
That's not necessarily what this is about.
I don't know about you guys, but I've just given up at this point.
I lived with a hope that MCSG would start trying to become better, but as time is progressing, I see it has been a false Hope which I must diminish if we don't do something about the servers,

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

this is a slight bit of an over reaction they were not "attacking the staff they were just saying there opinion believe me i know what a hate post/thread against the staff looks like and its nothing like that. however yes this thread should stay away from hate altogether as it is a thread for people to express there opinions.

Last edited:

BoNe | Jason

Spectator
Reaction score

They were stating a simple opinion, not hating against it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci