• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Downfall of MCSG?

Reaction score
What ideas do you have? xD As I have made my intentions known. Complain if you wish but state a solution to the thing you complained about ;p
What would be more effective instead would be as a community, we would come together and talk about these issues. NOT CFG OR Q&A!

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
one thing I think needs to be said: I'm so tired of community events that have nothing to do with the game, community or minecraft. Perhaps more events that encourage actual server activity would be best?

That was one of the whole reasons I made the party events a thing..

FjRI || Catty

Career
Reaction score
one thing I think needs to be said: I'm so tired of community events that have nothing to do with the game, community or minecraft. Perhaps more events that encourage actual server activity would be best?
I agree with this!!
See the people here now need to change their attitude if they want to bring players because the toxicity is what drove them away. Don't update with commands of any sorts, fix the people and more shall come.
Very true pearl :)
I think it's important to remember that people join and leave all the time- it's inevitable. But, when people start to blame their departure on the state of the community... There's obviously something wrong.
I find that the majority of players on the server are extremely pleasant to be around! However, as my grade 6 teacher always told me, a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. Only a small proportion of the community have to become toxic in order for the community to fall apart :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci