• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The God Debate v2

Do you believe in God?

• Yes

Votes: 58 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 60 50.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lock the thread
Hey baccaboy

I understand that you may feel offended by this thread, however boboy doesn't know what goes through a believer's mind vs a non believer.

Watch this video it'll explain

We are trying our hardest not to offend but you have to understand that this is simply a civil conversation.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey baccaboy

I understand that you may feel offended by this thread, however boboy doesn't know what goes through a believer's mind vs a non believer.

Watch this video it'll explain

We are trying our hardest not to offend but you have to understand that this is simply a civil conversation.
I've seen that vid

It was less about me being closed minded, but more in the fact that how does this thread accomplish anything. If its just people not listening to each others points and saying the same crap over and over, why would you expect any different result. I don't hate atheists, its more of an ideology of "I don't care, atheists can do what they want as long as it doesn't effect me" and this basically is just having you atheists get involved with our buisness. Nobody asked for your "facts", or "beliefs"
If you believe in god, ok. If you don't, ok.
End it at that.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED FOR DEBATE. IF YOU ALREADY BELIEVE SOMETHING, THEN YOU WON'T JUST CHANGE YOUR MIND WITH THE SNAP OF A FINGER.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've seen that vid

It was less about me being closed minded, but more in the fact that how does this thread accomplish anything. If its just people not listening to each others points and saying the same crap over and over, why would you expect any different result. I don't hate atheists, its more of an ideology of "I don't care, atheists can do what they want as long as it doesn't effect me" and this basically is just having you atheists get involved with our buisness. Nobody asked for your "facts", or "beliefs"
End it at that.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED FOR DEBATE. IF YOU ALREADY BELIEVE SOMETHING, THEN YOU WON'T JUST CHANGE YOUR MIND WITH THE SNAP OF A FINGER.
The irony is that you're literally confirming what that video said xD.

No one is offending anyone and we are having a debate, if your views are not expressed here than you should have the incentive to leave.

Oh the way you used "you atheists" is interesting as you bigot me to be an atheist? Interesting. If anything you're the one causing flame.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I've seen that vid

End it at that.
I mean no offense to you Baccaboy. Please forgive me.
I do know what goes through a believer's mine as I once believed in a God. I saw the evidence and examined it carefully. All this thread is allowing to look at the evidence and choose a side. Something at one point convinced me there is no God. This thread allows people to see both sides and make a choice. Hey you never know, you might convince me there is a God but show me the evidence and tell me why I should. I am open minded.

I was convinced at one point in my life so why can't anyone else? Im not expecting people to make up their mind with a snap of a finger but please listen to what I'm saying and really think about it . You are being very closed minded. You are speaking for every christian here saying that they will not change their mind if they look at the facts. That is absolutely not true and a very ignorant thing to say. You may be closed minded but not every christian is that way. We should all look at all possible types of evidence and make up our own minds. Some people here may be in the middle. Let this debate help them choose. Don't come here an speak for all religious people.
No disrespect.

Last edited:

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
I mean no offense to you Baccaboy. Please forgive me.
I do know what goes through a believer's mine as I once believed in a God. I saw the evidence and examined it carefully. All this thread is allowing to look at the evidence and choose a side. Something at one point convinced me there is no God. This thread allows people to see both sides and make a choice. Hey you never know, you might convince me there is a God but show me the evidence and tell me why I should. I am open minded.

I was convinced at one point in my life so why can't anyone else? Im not expecting people to make up their mind with a snap of a finger but please listen to what I'm saying and really think about it . You are being very closed minded. You are speaking for every christian here saying that they will not change their mind if they look at the facts. That is absolutely not true and a very ignorant thing to say. You may be closed minded but not every christian is that way. We should all look at all possible types of evidence and make up our own minds. Some people here may be in the middle. Let this debate help them choose. Don't come here an speak for all religious people.
No disrespect.
Most Christians won't change, but I guess a few might. All I know is, even if I stopped believing in God, I wouldn't believe in any other theory either. I think if the answer isn't God it probably isn't anything we've thought up yet. The history of science has so many examples of us believing something and even having evidence for it, but it later being something completely different. So me personally, if I stopped believing in God it would be because I found my own belief instead.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Most Christians won't change, but I guess a few might. All I know is, even if I stopped believing in God, I wouldn't believe in any other theory either. I think if the answer isn't God it probably isn't anything we've thought up yet. The history of science has so many examples of us believing something and even having evidence for it, but it later being something completely different. So me personally, if I stopped believing in God it would be because I found my own belief instead.
lol... that isn't true

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Give me some theories that had predictable results that aren't considered true now.
Do you even know how much evidence the big bang and evolution has?
No I actually don't, I just find it highly unlikely that we actually got something right first try, but then again. I really don't know much about the big bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci