• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The God Debate v2

Do you believe in God?

• Yes

Votes: 58 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 60 50.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Thats my point! They don't have evidence either! They can make claims all they want, doesn't make it true. Show me the evidence for their claims!
You don't have evidence just claims!
The Mount St. Helens eruption caused large gorges(like the Grand Canyon)to form within days, therefore a global flood ( from the bible) could easily made the Grand Canyon without taking millions of years like science says.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
The Mount St. Helens eruption caused large gorges(like the Grand Canyon)to form within days, therefore a global flood ( from the bible) could easily made the Grand Canyon without taking millions of years like science says.
Did you just make that up. Has it been tested? There is no evidence for a great flood. Please stop making claims without backing it up. Its false until you can back it up.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Did you just make that up. Has it been tested? There is no evidence for a great flood. Please stop making claims without backing it up. Its false until you can back it up.
I just did the Mount St. Helens eruption proves that a gorge like the Grand Canyon can be made within a very short amount of time by large forces of water or ( mudslides)

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
Josephus on Jesus there is a Wikipedia Page for it
I just skimmed through that, and I concluded this.

There is a possibility that existed. However, all the proof was from many many years ago, to the point where there is question of whether or not it is true.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I just did the Mount St. Helens eruption proves that a gorge like the Grand Canyon can be made within a very short amount of time by large forces of water or ( mudslides)
Where is your evidence for that? You just made it up.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
I just skimmed through that, and I concluded this.

There is a possibility that existed. However, all the proof was from many many years ago, to the point where there is question of whether or not it is true.
Many years ago yes this all happend roughly 2000 yrs ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci