• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The God Debate v2

Do you believe in God?

• Yes

Votes: 58 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 60 50.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
no? you had actual evidence for 1 thing (not even evidence, books that are 2k years old)
U haven't had anything to prove your stuff true eh? You know evolution as an idea is 200 yrs old pretty new maybe someone decided to pull evolution out of thier a** too?

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
U haven't had anything to prove your stuff true eh? You know evolution as an idea is 200 yrs old pretty new maybe someone decided to pull evolution out of thier a** too?
The theory of evolution is the result of years of complex scientific research based on real life events and evidence gathered by one of the greatest minds to ever live.

Not what I'd really call 'pulled out of their ass'.

Also you suggest Wikipedia is a unreliable resource then suggest someone to use it for your argument? gr8 flip m8 r8 8/8

inb4 lock

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Alright guys, this is getting pretty close to a full out flame war. Please respect each others opinions.
Consider this a warning.

As for my beliefs about god, I personally do not believe in god, or any other supernatural beings. If evidence was presented to me, I would switch my beliefs, but as there is no evidence to back up religions, I choose not to believe them.

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
Your resource does ancient fossils? Does that ring a bell?
ohh..

well I mean considering humans evolved from apes/monkeys, yeah, it's pretty close.

There are also millions of sources and stuff that show evolution is true.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
The theory of evolution is the result of years of complex scientific research based on real life events and evidence gathered by one of the greatest minds to ever live.

Not what I'd really call 'pulled out of their ass'.

Also you suggest Wikipedia is a unreliable resource then suggest someone to use it for your argument? gr8 flip m8 r8 8/8

inb4 lock
Also considering I was using Wikipedia in that case so he can actually read it not, have Wikipedia explain something that hasn't ever happend

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
ohh..

well I mean considering humans evolved from apes/monkeys, yeah, it's pretty close.
Evidence o wait there has never been a fossil of a Neanderthal man or anything close to it. We have never found an inbetween species!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci