• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The God Debate v2

Do you believe in God?

• Yes

Votes: 58 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 60 50.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
These books are all false, just like yours. Your book isn't any more special. You were just born from parents who believe in the bible. Why not believe any of the other books above? The all have no evidence.
U say testable when u can't prove the existence of a Big Bang

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
This will probably be my last point on here
I didn't prove god to you it's impossible kinda
But I did disprove evolution to you just saying

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
U say testable when u can't prove the existence of a Big Bang
Go read about it. Im done with your stupidity.
http://www.big-bang-theory.com
http://www.universetoday.com/106498/what-is-the-evidence-for-the-big-bang/

This will probably be my last point on here
I didn't prove god to you it's impossible kinda
But I did disprove evolution to you just saying
Wtf no you didn't. So you are saying you disproved every scientist that has researched and given evidence for evolution. You haven't proven or disproven crap.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Go read about it. Im done with your stupidity.
http://www.big-bang-theory.com
http://www.universetoday.com/106498/what-is-the-evidence-for-the-big-bang/

Wtf no you didn't. So you are saying you disproved every scientist that has researched and given evidence for evolution. You are a moron.
You know there are scientists that aren't creationists that don't believe in evolution

Ponder on this for a moment something coming from nothing a explosion makes an organized universe"I can't wait to blow up something and have it make something new

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Again, I feel the need to remind you that it's alright to have different opinions.
This debate isn't going anywhere, there is no way to prove or disprove the existence of god, you have to either believe it, or not believe it. I suggest that you stop arguing, as neither side can be proven.
wowzo thats like what i said in the first 5 pages i knew it would get ugly

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
They aren't real scientists.
So basically to be a scientist u have to believe in evolution nice one idiot
-
[ ˈsīəntist ]
NOUN

1. a person who is studying or has expert knowledge of one or more of the natural or physical sciences.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
So basically to be a scientist u have to believe in evolution nice on idiot
-
[ ˈsīəntist ]
NOUN

1. a person who is studying or has expert knowledge of one or more of the natural or physical sciences.
87% of scientists see evolution at true. The rest are just religions and refuse to see the truth. There is evidence for evolution and if a scientist won't accept real evidence then he isn't a real scientist.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
boboy1999 Tenebrous12321 I have a simple solution.

Regardless to your knowledge, "facts", and beliefs in whether god is real, think about why you are atheist. It's because you don't believe in a god #1, and #2, its because you're happier/not wasting your life on religion.

You need to understand, some people, regardless if God exists or not, live a happier life doing good in the world, and why would you stop them.

"If you're happy, I'm happy"

You do you.

We do we.

It isn't a hard concept to grasp.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
87% of scientists see evolution at true. The rest are just religions and refuse to see the truth. There is evidence for evolution and if a scientist won't accept real evidence then he isn't a real scientist.
Ok so by popular vote the world picks evolution so it must be right! That's because we know everthing!

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
boboy1999 Tenebrous12321 I have a simple solution.

Regardless to your knowledge, "facts", and beliefs in whether god is real, think about why you are atheist. It's because you don't believe in a god #1, and #2, its because you're happier/not wasting your life on religion.

You need to understand, some people, regardless if God exists or not, live a happier life doing good in the world, and why would you stop them.

"If you're happy, I'm happy"

You do you.

We do we.

It isn't a hard concept to grasp.
Im not that concerned that he believes in a God. What confuses my more is he doesn't think evolution and the big bang is true. Thats where the debate it currently. There is evidence for both so you would have to be a fool to deny it.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Im not that concerned that he believes in a God. What confuses my more is he doesn't think evolution and the big bang is true. Thats where the debate it currently. There is evidence for both so you would have to be a fool to deny it.
Why do you waste your time arguing with him then? When I realized that you wouldn't listen to the stuff I was saying, I knew you wouldn't listen to him, or vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci