• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hell Games Reaping-Tribute List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
So...when do we get the info about everything involving the actual game xD

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
So...when do we get the info about everything involving the actual game xD
It's taking place on the 2nd (pretty sure, either that or the 3rd), skins, don't know about that, but I think we will be sending them out soon, server up will also be set out soon, not sure if we are still going to use specs, but that will be discussed, map, we are doing some last minute touch-ups and wireing the redstone system. That's all I can say (hope I haven't said too much :/)

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
It's taking place on the 2nd (pretty sure, either that or the 3rd), skins, don't know about that, but I think we will be sending them out soon, server up will also be set out soon, not sure if we are still going to use specs, but that will be discussed, map, we are doing some last minute touch-ups and wireing the redstone system. That's all I can say (hope I haven't said too much :/)
nah thats excellent thanks
I thought it was at 5pm today :p

WalkerRed

always a bap boi
Reaction score
Well you should probably change ecmep to me because blaze said i was replacing him.

tpemrickjr

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah, I think the whole Specs. Idea might me out of the question. Also as soon as someone dies they will be kicked to improve lag/performance for other players.
Im sure you could do it on Samdude06's server, it is public and dedicated and hold up to 40 people, but if it is ok with him

L

Lululioness

I also think I only got picked because I had a YouTube Channe :p I am the most un-skilled player on the list xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci