• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hell Games Reaping-Tribute List

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
I am glad to see you have really gotten into things and have stacked the reaping! You are a true GameMaster Blaze!
Yeah, we also just got a 32 slot server to host the games on so this is going to be epic!

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
There can't be 8 specs, because we also need gamemakers...

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
:/ actually 3 specs + us 5 gamemakers, but still enough for 1 non-tribute to sponsor 3 tributes. I think we can make that work :).
Yeah, I think the whole Specs. Idea might me out of the question. Also as soon as someone dies they will be kicked to improve lag/performance for other players.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, I think the whole Specs. Idea might me out of the question. Also as soon as someone dies they will be kicked to improve lag/performance for other players.
Sorry about double post as I can't edit a quote into the one above me, so if I die i won't be able to watch? Are you going to live stream this event or something? I will be so curious.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry about double post as I can't edit a quote into the one above me, so if I die i won't be able to watch? Are you going to live stream this event or something? I will be so curious.
I think live streaming would be a good idea. :eek: We could have all different points of view.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think we will live-stream (just in case of cheating) but the players can watch it afterwards on different player's YouTube channels

The whole lives streaming thing brings up another question,will we allow tributes to host them on their own accord, or will we just not have any what-so-ever?

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Because I was sick when this was invented I missed it. So I'm quite interested in Hell Games 2 :3

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think we will live-stream (just in case of cheating) but the players can watch it afterwards on different player's YouTube channels

The whole lives streaming thing brings up another question,will we allow tributes to host them on their own accord, or will we just not have any what-so-ever?
Change of plans, live-streming will be allowed and we will possibly do it ourselfs, any tributes that are alive will not be allowed to watch these, tributes can also livestream their perspective ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci