• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Huahwi Situation

Do you think Huahwi is going to come back with a "comeback campaign" to gain popularity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ADonYt

Tribute
Reaction score
I dont know if this is random but LoveLights (youtuber) confirmed that huahwi stopped talking to him for no reason.
This backs up what Ceroria said on the first page about him leaving his friends just to get more subs.

Decep.

Iron
Reaction score
I've never heard this side of huahwi, then again I've only been playing for a week.

P

PeriLH_

I'll just put my two cents into this whole topic since I have pondered about it myself. In my opinion, I think that Huahwi may not come back. Everyone grows out of the internet at some point and maybe it was just his turn. Sometimes people need breaks from everything in life! He was one of the older players on MCGamer and maybe he decided to focus more on school, getting a job, or even family time. I suggest we all just wait and see. If he comes back, great! If he doesn't come back, that's unfortunate, but we will all remember the impact he has had. No one exactly knows what happened to him, but in my opinion, it shouldn't matter whether he left or not. (Now just remember, that is my opinion and I have no proof of what actually happened.) Although, I don't think that he is just trying to up his sub count. He seemed like a legit Youtuber that wanted to earn his subs, not just scare everyone into subscribing to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci