• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The one thing I would change about MCSG is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmb515

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, instead of 2 maps in the voting system, there should be atleast 4 or 6. This would make sure newer maps and community maps are played more other than SG4!

Tommy Seaton

Spectator
Reaction score
well i would say get rid of some of the traps because it can really lag up the server to where everyone freezes :/

Dibbitt

Tribute
Reaction score
Well I most certainly would like it if we would play the Classic maps like Survival Games 1 anyone agree?

Bluefirebolt

Spectator
Reaction score
In my opinion, it would be great to remove the vote option. Everyone always votes for survival games 4, and you never get the chance to play in Japan or Solar Frost, which are great. It would be much interesting if the maps were selected randomly. Or, as someone already said, maybe its a good idea to make different servers for different maps. Ex., eu1-eu3 will be the srv games 3, and so on.

Twan2797

Survivor
Reaction score
make the waiting time before the game shorter, like 2 / 3 minutes or something, instead of 5

TheCocaColaGuy

Tribute
Reaction score
I love (most) of the mods on the servers. Though I do believe that some recent position changes were not in the best of favor. I will not say who I am talking about here, but if you would like to hear my and other's thoughts on some recent position changes, please feel free to contact me on TeamSpeak (Just Send me a message or tweet me TheCocaColaGuy with a time) Thank you.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
I love (most) of the mods on the servers. Though I do believe that some recent position changes were not in the best of favor. I will not say who I am talking about here, but if you would like to hear my and other's thoughts on some recent position changes, please feel free to contact me on TeamSpeak (Just Send me a message or tweet me TheCocaColaGuy with a time) Thank you.
Alot of oldies are gone now :( some are missed. some are not. But I agree. Not the wisest of decisions and still not so sure about the new staff.

Reactions: Le0

OW3N_APTOR

Spectator
Reaction score
Take off the new voting system, go back to the old pick what map you want to go on:cool:

XxXCh0sEn0nEXxX

Spectator
Reaction score
I LUV the MCSG's but I agree with the random map idea but my main concern is..... MORE SERVERS! Really Im in Australia and I am forced to play on EU and US servers. It changes my expierience and there is a lot of lag. They are always full and the website server list is Extremely Inaccurate. Please Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci