• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The one thing I would change about MCSG is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeprechaunStew

Tribute
Reaction score
I Love These Servers! Something to improve the game play value. More Servers! Their too much fun and fill up so fast.
Something that kinda bugged me recently though was Voting for which new maps to add and then adding them all anyways. I mean what was the point of voting anyways? Besides that Adding all the maps anyways was a good play on your part. You can now monitor which maps are most voted for and "skim the fat" so to speak.
I'm also super happy you removed The Overgrown map. Man that map sucked! Hopefully Karmunrah follows Overgrown very soon cause running up that giant pyramid to get back to mid just suuuuuuuucks. Also the chest distribution on the map is awwwwful.
Anyways Great work thus far guys. Love the Admin's don't know why everyones so uptight about how harsh they are on potential hackers. In Fact i feel you should be harder on them with perma bans on reports with conclusive proof instead of just week long bans.
It's very annoying to get so many wins and points never having used a single mod to find out players you see in the top points of the leaderboards are using mods like notice and never being able to prove it. (had a few skype convos and heard the admissions myself.) no conclusive proof though.
Hope you guys find more moderators soon! Would love to join the ranks myself some time we're i ever so lucky to be asked about my qualifications.
Anyways Cheers, Good luck, and thanks for the opportunity to vent :)

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
One thing that i would like to see implemented is logout cooldowns.
by this i mean when you log out you don't get immediately eliminated from the games, but you have 30 seconds to log back in. This would be helpful because sometimes people's minecraft crashes when their in the middle of a game and they were having a "good" game. This feature would allow for people to not be kicked from the games if they crash.

Now I know people are going to say this:
"what about combat logging?"

My solution for that would be that if a player left the game and they had been hit in the last one minute then they would immediately loose.
This seems impractical for if someone you're fighting logs off while other people are chasing you. But the issue of armor not being recieved off the logger should at least be fixed. On some servers, I have seen a system where the logged player turns into a still NPC entitled PvPLogger. When PvPLogger was killed that actual player's item pile would pop out. Perhaps this idea could be merged with yours.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I want to see more new friendly moderators that would cooperate with the other normal players. And that they would hire more moderators that are willing to sacrifice their time to moderate the servers and forums. Lastly waiting for a mod app to be replied is kinda long :/ sorry but this is what i think should change in MCSG.

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
Just a quick semi-related question: How's the process of replacing your admins and hiring new mods coming along? Because I feel that of the administration were more stable, problems could be dealt with much more efficiently.
agreed

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think that 1. Lack of non valarde Admins and 2. Newbs who want to ruin all the fun factors of SG (Backstabing team, community maps, make the corn chests teir ones) are the worst problems we face as a community.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I think that 1. Lack of non valarde Admins and 2. Newbs who want to ruin all the fun factors of SG (Backstabing team, community maps, make the corn chests teir ones) are the worst problems we face as a community.
What exactly do you mean by number 1? And as to number two, newbs will be newbs, there's no changing that. You just have to live with it.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What exactly do you mean by number 1? And as to number two, newbs will be newbs, there's no changing that. You just have to live with it.
We have no admins except vareide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci